Uber-Namjoon

Namjoon POV:

"Actually that'd be very nice of you. Thank you."

She reached up and turned up the radio. Kim Taehyung's Scenery softly radiated through the speakers as she leaned back, eyes closed, her body subconsciously flowing with the music. My hand rested on the console door between us, almost sensing the cold steel within. The whole car was a weapon, but one that could cause harm to my own body; this, of course, is one I would never use.

Her hair laid against the headrest and complimented her skin's complexion as if they were made for each other. I wondering what it would look like balled in my fist as I slammed her face against the wall. I shook my head, not yet. The blood pulsing through my veins quickened as we got closer to my home.

We turned a corner and she spurred awake, shaken by the rough angles of the street. "We almost there? Feels as if we've been driving forever."

"Almost there," I said as my fingers started to itch. Another minute and we were parking inside the attached parking garage that led to my apartment. The car pulled in and I stepped out, she followed suit and I hesitated. "Hold on I forgot something," I opened the console and grabbed the pocket knife.

She followed me into the apartment and I walked her to the "guest room." In reality, the room was nothing but a small eight by six foot room with white linoleum tiles, a deep sink, and a small bathtub.

It was in no way a bedroom, rather it was a crude excuse for a bathroom. "I hope you'll enjoy your stay," I say opening the door to reveal the small room. 

Y/n walked in and set down her bag on the ground, "Umm... Namjoon..?" 

I pulled the door shut behind us and took the pocket knife out from my pocket smiling, "I hope you'll enjoy your stay."