$100000000 + Jin

It was my usual day. Clean the tables, wash the dishes, serve the customers. Yes. I am y/n, your basic waitress. A man walked in. Tall with a over sized yellow sweater on and ripped blue jeans. He sat down at table 4. My table to serve.
"Hello sir."
"Um yes I'm ready to order if that's ok."
"Of course."
He looked up at you. His skin was perfect, pores nonexistent. His lips were full and soft looking. "Did you get that?"
"Oh I'm sorry I was spaced out, it's been a long day... can you please repeat that sir?"
He giggled and you blushed. "Can i please have a med vanilla espresso to drink. And for my meal I would love just a big ol' hamburger" he held his hands in front of his face as if he was holding a hamburger, then proceeded to take an invisible bite out of it.
"What would you like on that hamburger?"
"Surprise me." He smiled and you blushed.
"Ok..." you walked away leaving the boy to sit on his phone. Handing the chef your order you made him his espresso and brought it to his table.
"Hey um..."
"Y/n. My name is y/n."
"Well y/n I have a question for you." You nodded and smiled waiting for the question. "If you had a million dollars what would you do?" The question left you in shock. Your mouth hung open and the boy at the table chuckled.
"Well I don't know..."
"Would you travel? Buy a new house? Buy yourself new clothes?"
"I would definitely travel with a portion of the money. As for a house and clothes I have what I need right now. A lot of it would go to charities. And the rest to my parents."
"I like that answer y/n." The boy turned his phone back on and ignored you. You sighed and walked around to the rest of your tables.
His hamburger was done. "Thank you."
"Don't mention it."
"You said you'd travel. Where would you go?"
"I would say... far away. Somewhere on the other side of the world. Somewhere completely different. Like China or South Korea."
"Another good answer." He turned back to his phone. You walked away.
After attending your other tables you looked at the boy from behind a counter you were wiping. The boy was writing on twitter. He took a picture of his food earlier. That's nice.
His hair fell over his forehead so casually it looked great.
He ate his burger and finished his drink before pulling out his checkbook. He wrote two checks and walked out. He didn't even spare you a glance.
You walked to the table to find that the boy had payed for his meal, but he also left a second check. You slapped your face hard earning some glances from others. D picked up the check. "THIS CANT BE REAL!" the check was written out to you for one million dollars. On the table there was a note written out.
"Dear y/n,
Thank you for the lovely meal I received when I was here. I loved it very much and appreciated your choice of toppings on my burger.
I enjoyed our short conversation and I must tell you something.
I have been asking a lot of people the same question. And they all gave me the same answer. I'd use it____ for me. It was always for them.
You see the first person I met who wanted to use the money to gain cultural exposure and help others. So to you I give this million dollar check. I hope you use it to travel and see the world, and to help others who need it.
I appreciate your generosity very much as wish you luck on your journeys.

With love
Seokjin

You clutch the note to your heart and start to cry. The boy walks past the window and you wave at him. He sends you a flying kiss and you catch it. "THANK YOU SEOKJIN!" You yell through the window and he laughs walking farther away.

*so I like need sleep guys. I'm about to pass out but I have big news! I am very close to reaching 2k views!!!!!! So I have a question for you guys. What should I do for my 2k celebration once it happens?

Options!:
1. New book
2. New part to any chapter in my book as of now
3. Q+A

I would really like to do any of these thug but I don't have time for it all so you guys have to pick!! Later lovelies!!*