BIRTHDAY SPECIAL - JK

( you walk into the apartment that you share with JK, your roommate. you two were best friends for the past 7 years and so you have basically been there for almost half of his life. and you had never missed a birthday of his yet. you open the door to his room and set a card on his bed 'sorry i missed your birthday this year. i had to go out and see some friends. have a great night kookie see you tomorrow.' you laugh at the card and climb under the bed with a cake and present in hand. it doesn't take long for jungkook to come back home. you crawl to the edge of the bed so that you climb out from under it once her reads it. he opens the card and reads it out loud. you prepare to leap out but unfortunately he continues to stand there "y/n..." he sniffles and you start to panic "i wish you were here..." he falls to his knees in front of the bed "you make everyday feel like my birthday... you're so special to me..." you start to blush and grasp his present tightly " i wish i could've seen your cute face today..." "ya..." you whisper, hoping that maybe he didn't hear you. he jumps back "y/n? are you...? under my bed..?" "yes..." "are your..? friends under there..?" "no kookie..." he peeks under the bed and gives you a bunny smile "good, they make me nervous." he helps you out from under the bed and you pull out the cake and present. "here i got you these." you hand him the boxed cake and wrapped present "thank you so much y/n!" "you're welcome oppa!" "don't push it..." he opens the cake and you both take a piece favoring its goodness on his bedroom floor. you hand him the present "i got this for you kookie" he picks it up and gasps "why is it so heavy?!" you shrug and giggle. he unwraps it to find a solid bar of gold "WHAT IS THIS Y/N?!" "its gold... for my golden maknae..." "gosh i love you so much..." he covers his mouth and looks at the ground in shock "what was that kookie?" "nothing..." he stuffs a piece of cake in his mouth. "did you just say that you love me?" he slowly looks up at your face and nods, he cheeks full of cake. you giggle and lean forward planting a kiss on his cheek. he blushes and runs out of the room  "I LOVE YOU TOO KOOKIE!"

* So today was JKs BDay!! What did you do to celebrate #happyjungkookday ?? i went on a run with my best friends and came home and slept, it was fun.*