All Secrets Are Secret... I'm Just Well Informed

Dreyaneda's P.O.V

Rezell runs to check on her girlfriend having a ridiculously over dramatized emotion break down or whatever the fuck, leaving me stranded in Language Arts. I'm not supposed to know that Rez and Za are dating but I do, because no one can keep shit from me.

I am practically a natural encycloborg, which is basically a human that has a computer installed in their heads so they can store any and all data they are exposed to... Of course that's illegal under the new society's codes. However, I've always had the natural ability to analyze data and combine seemingly unrelated details, leading to my ability to recognize patterns and know everything about everyone.

But, I guess technically Zonkabberiondazalincanutilluoniowatillyssechellverion has something to do with the well informed part.
Zonkabberiondazalincanutilluoniowatillyssechellverion, or Zonk for short, is from the second dimension. I first crossed paths with him about two years ago when he showed up to my family unit's home unit and I answered the door.

<*~~~*>

*knock knock knock*

"I'm coming!" I shout thundering down the stairs.

*knock knock knock*

"I SAID I'M COMING!" I yell, louder this time. I dart past the kitchen and fling open the front door, expecting to see Rezell, but instead see a man in an inspection official's uniform... but he can't actually be an inspector because the serial number on his badge has twelve digits and the department of official security changed it to ten approximately two weeks ago for fear of impersonators.

"Hello, my name is Zonk and I work for the Inspection agency, I'm looking for a Dreyaneda and Draxontol Xiontarion," He claims.

"I'm Dreyaneda and my brother is Draxantol, what's the meaning of your visit?" I play along, determined to get to the bottom of his lies.

"I really need you to go get your twin before I can disclose the full reason for my visit," he fidgets with his coat, obviously nervous... he's definitely hiding something.

"I don't understand why you can't just disclose your full reason for the visit to me before I go fetch my brother for something that may be pointless," I taunt him know that that he can't do anything to me because he's obviously a fake officer, if anyone is going to be getting anyone in trouble, it'll be me calling the real officials on him.

"Alright, fine," he glances over his shoulder and remains motionless for a moment, like an antelope searching for a lion hiding in the grass before continuing in a hushed voice, "I know you've already figured out that I'm not a real official but I need your help. The names of you and your twin were given to me by someone who used to be my boss but I escaped from his command and now all three of us are in grave danger."

"Fine you can come inside," I say before allowing him to cross the threshold and sit down in the family room on one of the assorted chairs. I take the opportunity to actually observe him.

He has, obviously dyed dark blue hair that is cropped short and matches his eyes exactly. His skin is very light, almost translucent, except for the sunburn on his face giving his skin a reddish tint. Everything about him looks young... but there's something about the way he holds himself that makes him seem so much older, almost as though he's trying to appear decades younger than he actually is... but that's impossible, right?

"Alright, Dreyaneda, thank you for trusting me enough to allow me into your home, but I don't have much time to tell you everything so I'll just stick to what is important. My name is Zonkabberiondazalincanutilluoniowatillyssechellverion and I'm a special operative from the fifth dimension.

"You live in the fourth dimension and your leaders are currently the only one who refuse to disclose the knowledge of the eight universes to their citizens. Your leaders have also set up surveillance in all of your homes in every room however, I have managed to deactivate only the cameras surrounding your property for about ten minutes before it will become noticeable,

"I need you and your twin to help us because the other seven worlds are locked in an interdimensional war because of the fifth dimension's horrific dictator of a leader. You and your twin are two of the seven foreseen in a prophecy to end the rein of King Molteloveir and therefore the rest of the war.

"My mission was to eliminate you, but I am instead risking elimination myself to try and save the rest of the worlds' inhabitants," after finishing his spiel he sits back waiting for me to respond.

"Okay... for some reason I believe you but how the fuck do you want me to help?" I ask, suspicious of my own naivety.

"I just need you to be aware. There are beings from other worlds starting to intermingle into your society and I know that you have an ability to notice details beyond normal human capacities. So I need you to keep a list of all suspicious people you notice," he responds

"What does my brother have to do with this?" I question suddenly remembering that Draxontol is supposedly important to his plan as well.

"Oh, he comes into play much later, but for now, I need you to just focus on the task at hand," he suddenly glances around, becoming increasingly paranoid by the second, "I have to leave now, but we shall remain in touch."

Before I can ask him anything else, he disappears, just as Rezell knocks and we proceed to go to the mall as planned.

<*~~~*>

Zonk has stayed true to his word and remained in touch for the past four months by appearing weekly, gathering my reports, and informing me of certain things happening that may pertain to "the big plan" however he hasn't informed me of what "the big plan" is.

I'm starting to be concerned about him as of late, however, because the last time I saw him was three weeks ago, it's the longest I've gone without seeing him since the first day we met.

While I continue to ponder what could've caused Zonkabberiondazalincanutilluoniowatillyssechellverion to disappear, I almost fail to notice my brother slip into class next to me, ten minutes late.

"Draxontol, where the fuck have you been?!" I immediately demand.

"Chill, Drea, I was just with my girlfriend," he lies smoothly.

"Stop lying to me, asshole, I can tell when you're bullshitting me," I hiss, aware that Mrs. Variendayl has shifted her focus towards us.

"I'm not exactly lying," he hesitates, "you'll understand when I tell you later." He then proceeds to get his book out and actually pay attention for once in his life.

Throughout class Draxon ignores my attempts to get his attention so I am forced to work on our assignment, I'm actually bored for the first time since I've met Zonk. God I hope he comes back soon.