Labor Is Horror

After Andrew was captured marched back to the German labor camp he had to work to make atomic bombs for the Germans which was just terrible just terrible. Andrew thought about escaping with the other POW captured by the Nazis. After he finished his thought the work bell was sounded and everybody filed out of the sleeping quarters to go to the bombs factory and other stations. When Andrew got to the factory he whispered to the others about climbing to the top window of there sleeping quarters and once the Germans came in drop onto them and take there weapons and rescue the others before more Nazis came in and killed them in cold blood or make them do something different like a punishment of sleeping where they work. "Sounds good"said them all. "Ok" Andrew said. The next morning they tried there plan they all made it to the highest window so when the Nazis came to wake them up they punched down and failed because they landed but the Nazis quickly got up and punished them. There punishment was to sleep in the bomb works factory for the rest of the year which still in July. They started working and heard multiple gun shots and took a peek outside to see what's happening. What they saw was two Jews get shot trying to take more food for their mates in work. They went back to work and made about 10 bombs an hour so they made about 120 a day. After each day there hands would be swollen from the gunpowder and screwing in with there hands. Andrew grew used to the schedule dawn to dusk.