Escaping is HARDER Then expected

After about a full six months, working for the factory seemed to be very hard. Andrew's hands were basically black from the gun powder. Ugh I need to escape thought Andrew. After the New Year Andrew made his big plan to bring others with and escape this torture. The plan was to rally up others, hide until morning, and sneak out about a couple minutes after the morning bell rang go right past the factory into the woods. Since the woods were very dense they had to climb up into trees and try not to fall to their death about 30ft in the air also crashing into tree branches and other dangers in the plummet. After Andrew said all of that they waited for the morning under their beds and once the morning bell rang they snuck right past the factory and into the woods jumping from branch to branch and somebody slowly hit multiple branches after missing a branch and fell all the way down to the mossy bottom of the forest. they still had about five escapists after that poor man fell. So they decided to climb down to the bottom of the forest ground and run through the forest dodging rocks and fallen branches. They finally escaped far from the camp only to hear FIND THEM FAST AND BRING THEM TO ME. Then they heard ground troops running through the forest and soon caught up to them. HALT, SCREAMED A SOLDIER. One of the polish did stop to be shot down and his corpse dragged back to the director of the camp only a couple of Nazis still chased down the others firing their pistols.  One Nazi tripped over a small rock and started rolling into a stream on the side of the path they were running on. "WE GOT TO GO"Andrew yelled,but no reply. When Andrew looked back he saw that he was separated from the others and they started running in different directions but all still going forward. They did that because Andrew was heading to other camp and the other laborers lured the Nazis to a difficult path of them to keep up. Andrew made it to the other camp to rally up more Jews and Polish.