Chapter 1:

"Okay, okay. Let's talk about something serious instead of talking about these stupid video games." I laugh, knowing this would annoy Michael. We're currently in Game Stop at the mall cause Michael wanted to buy new games.

"Hey, don't talk about these beauties like that!" He says, holding up two video games. "I'm going to get married this store holy shit." I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Okay well, im gonna go look for the others, see you later buddy." I say patting his shoulder. I exit out the doors to look for them. I quickly go into another store, seeing if Michael noticed, but he ran right by it.

"Alex, come on, where did you go." I hear him sigh. I sneak up behind him, making sure he wasn't paying attention.

"Excuse me sir, you dropped this." I say, trying to make my voice as deep as possible. He turned around, our eyes meeting.

"For a second there, I actually thought you were a guy." He laughed.

I laugh, "Yeah, yeah. Now let's go find the others." I grab his arm and pull him toward the food court, where the others said they would be.

When we get there Michael speaks up, "How about you go find them, I'm starving." He smiles down at me.

"Michael, you're always hungry." I giggle.

"Hey!" He chuckles, punching me lightly in the arm. "True.."

I spot Calum at McDonalds and drag Michael with me.

"Hey Cal, where are the others?" I ask.

"Hey Al, hey Mike, they're over there by Panda." He says, pointing to a table. I smile and start walking over towards them.

I noticed Michael stayed with Calum so i turned around before i got too far, "Hey Mike. Can you get me a nacho wrap from Taco bell with a coke on your way to the table?" I ask, putting the biggest smile on my face, hoping it would convince him.

"Yeah, yeah." He sighs and gives me a smile.

I make my way over to the others and decide to scare them. I go up behind them both, hoping they wouldn't notice. "AHH" I yell, but not too loudly.They both jump and look at me.

"Alex what hell!" Luke laughed, "I could have choked on my food you little shit." I laughed.

"That's it. I'm getting you back." Ashton said, shaking his head.

"Sure."I say sarcastically, sitting down next to Luke.

Calum and Michael made their way over. They sat down and Michael handed me my food.

"Thanks Mikey." I smile, pinching his cheeks.

"Shut up"He groans, smacking my hand away.

"So, what are we gonna do when we're done eating?" Calum asked. Everyone shrugged in response.

"My house?" Luke asked.

"Sure" Ashton said, the rest of us nodding in agreement.

-Lukes house-

"ASHTON WE ARE NOT WATCHING MEAN GIRLS AGAIN!" Michael yell. Every time we have a movie night, Ashton always chooses Mean Girls.

"How about the new movie? You know, the one with like Harley Quinn and shit." Luke suggests.

"Fine by me" I me and Calum say I'm unison. We smile and high five each other.

"Suicide Squad it is."Michael says, prancing around the kitchen. I laugh at Michael when my phone buzzes.

Mother
Hey sweetie. I just got a call from the company, I'm going on a business trip to America. That means you're going to have the house to yourself for a few days okay? Be good and no parties like last time you hear me! And you are allowed to have friends over, just no guys. I'll call you later! Love you! Xx

I cringe to myself, I hate staying at home by myself. "Looks like I have at least the next week to myself." I say, giving a half smile.

"WOOO PARTY TIME!" Michael yells. We all laugh.

"Alright, I mean why not?" I smile.

I quickly drop the smile. Home alone, great. Luke must have seen my smile fade because he quickly came and sat down next to me.

"Everything alright? I mean you get to be home alone, where did that smile go?" He asked.

"I kinda don't like being by myself. I don't really feel safe you know?"

"What if I stay with you?" He asked.

"That would be great." I smile

"Cool, I'll get my stuff ready and when they go home we can go to yours alright?"

"Alright." I smile.

A/N Currently editing, might be a few till I update!