Chapter 2:

-That Night-

Everyone ended up staying at mine that night. I didn't mind it, having them as company made me feel less alone in this big empty house. We each paired up and went to each room and grabbed the mattress, carefully taking off the sheets first. Me and Calum took my room, Luke and Michael took my mom's room, Ashton, since he's the strongest, took the guest room. Two queen size beds and a twin bed, fine by me. We lay them down in the living room and get ready to watch Suicide Squad, Luke bought the DVD so we were all good.

(Queen bed, twin bed, queen bed)

"I call being in the middle." Calum said smiling. He runs over to the so called bed we made and lays down, covering himself in on of the blankets.

"Whatever," I laugh, rolling my eyes. "I call the right side. I don't want to be between two of you losers, I'm fine with one." I say. I quickly run over there knowing Luke would try and take it, he loves the right side, and since he is my best friend, why not annoy him? Michael got on the other side of Calum while Ashton went to the store to get us snacks. Luke came over to me and started pouting.

"What do you want?" I say, dragging out the what and the want. He just stood there, pointing at me.

"I think you're in my spot." He says, still pouting. I roll my eyes and close my them, acting as if I was going to sleep. "Alexxx" I open one eye and look at him before sighing in defeat. I scoot over and let Luke have his spot. Soon enough, Ashton came back with the snacks and we started the movie.

I woke up with my head hurting a little. Why is my pillow so hard? I sit up and open my eyes before realizing it was not a pillow, but in fact Lukes arm. Lukes body shifted and soon his eyes opened.

The sun was shining through the window, "Holy shit, what time is it?" Luke said, blocking his eyes as he sits up. I grab my phone from the table and checked the time.

"It's 1:38pm." I yawn. I sigh, getting up. I went into the kitchen, Luke closely behind. I grab a bowl and the milk, scanning through the cereal before thinking fuck it and grabbing a box. I pour it into the bowl, as well as the milk and Luke copies my actions.

"Good morning!" Calum yawned, running into the kitchen.

"What's up, buttercup?" Luke asked. Calum sat down next to us with his own food.

"Nothing much babycakes." Calum said, adding a wink. I let out a laugh.

Michael and Ashton both walk in, rubbing their eyes.

"Finally!" Luke yelled. "Sleeping beauty and the beast!"

"Isn't it just beauty? Not sleeping beauty?" Ashton asks, rolling his eyes and then punches Luke in the arm.

"Yeah but you just woke up from a deep deep sleep, right?"

"That is true."

"Okay, okay, enough of that, what are we gonna do to day?" I ask.

"Lets go to the beach, I mean, it's not too far away, right?" We all nod. We decided to get our beach clothes on and go. Ashton, Calum, and Michael went home to get their swim clothes. Luckily Luke brought his in the bag he brought to stay over. Today's going to be great.

A/N

Vote comment follow share?