ENTRY (final)

VOICE MAIL PLAYING:

Jenny, I love you so much...

I know I'm not perfect, I .... SH*t! Sorry I just Can't help it. I can't stop this fucking tears.

But jenny, I just want to let you know that I've changed for you. Maybe I was a heart breaker before and that is because I don't know how to live with a real beating heart for I don't have one.

Jenny, My heart is still beating because of you. I'm living because you're with me but I choose to break your heart as well as mine.

Why didn't you trust me Jenny? I'm not going to Manila because someone's waiting. I'm going there because I want to continue living and loving. I'm going there because I love you and I don't wanna hurt you.

It kills me when I saw you cry. It kills me when you're hurt. It kills me literally. I left this messagefor you to understand me. For your heart to be filled with love and not with hatred.

Please take our memories forever for I'll bring it in heaven. I love you... I will always do even if this fucking heart stops beating..

AHHHHHh!! 

"look! HELP US! SOMEBODY HELP HIM."

(pasensya na po yan lang ang nakayanan ng utak ko. heheehe)

please vote, like, comment and recomend po, thank you.I'll appreciate it. You can also fan me if you want. :)) godbless.

(Pa nagmahal, masasaktan ka din pakage deal yan eh! You just to accept things para mawala yung sakit. May part two po ito entitled: FIX ME I'M BROKEN)