Chapter 13 - Want to hang out?

-Shay's POV-

"Text... Shay text.." there goes my cute message alert tone again. Hoping it's Mr. SweetTalk, I quickly jumped to my to read it. Sure, I don't reply to any of his text after the first one, but he really knows how to compliment a girl.

"Unknown?" Wow, where are they getting my number from?

Unknown: Hi, this is Genesis. I got your number from my Lyka. What's up?

"Ow, it's him." I whispered to myself. I don't know why, but ever since that girl slapped him in the face last night, I feel so awkward and not to mention stupid.

Me: Just doing some howeworks. How's your bruises?

Did I tell you how dumbfounded I am after seeing how hard that girl slapped him. It left bruises for crying out loud. She does angry really good.

Genesis: It's getting better. Hopefully, it'll be gone by tomorrow. Do you want to maybe hang out today when you're done with your homework?

Me: That's good. I'm sorry, but I can't. Family day later today. Text you later.

I want to keep on texting him, but I'm afraid that if I do, I'll fall for him and after what that girl told me, it wouldn't end good.

He's a freaking player. I should have known. With good looks come huge numbers of girls.

"Text... Shay, text.." Great, another text (note the sarcasm!) who is it now?

Mr.SweetTalk: Hey gorgeous! How are you on this fine Sunday afternoon?

He sounds like he's doing a medieval play or something. I can't help but laugh.

Me: Gorgeous? You can't even see me. I'm doing good. What about you?

Mr.SweetTalk: You finally responded. Can't resist me anymore, I see. Now that you've replied, I'm doing great.

"Wow! This guy is good," I thought to myself.

Me: Wow! Somebody's full of himself. So are you finally going to tell me how you got my number?

Mr.SweetTalk: I'm afraid not.

And with that I stopped replying. Maybe, if I ignore him he'll finally give in and reveal himself. And I also need to get this homework done. It's due tomorrow and I really need the credits.

-Genesis's POV-

"Of course she's gonna reject my invitation. After what happened last night, i doubt if she'll ever hang out with me," I said to myself as I throw my phone on the floor.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm sorry if this chapter is bad, but please bear with me. I can almost guarantee that the next one will me way better (: