The Wedding

The day had come and Hermione was escorted to the Krum Manor by her bridesmaids before dawn. She was rather disoriented and sleepy when they got her there, but even in her state, she could appreciate the Manor in all of it's glory. It was made of red brick and spanned more square miles than Hermione had ever seen a private house span before. It was massive, with beautiful gardens and pillars, along with all of the other trimmings of finery.

Once they got to the room, Cho was given the order to sleep, the other bridesmaids deciding that she was of no use to anyone in her state.
"Staying up with Cormac is her problem." Ginny joked to Luna and Lavender, to which they giggled. Hermione still took a few minutes to awake, but once the sun began to rise and shone into the room, she became more awake.
"Rise and shine, bride-to-be. It's your day!" Lavender squealed, excited to be playing such a large role in such a large flashy wedding. Ada decided to leave the girls to it and ensured that the arrangements were being placed perfectly and that everything was under control. The girls had been informed by Ada that Hermione's hair was to look identical to the Yule ball.
"As I did her hair that night, I believe that you girls should go and sit down." Ginny stated to Luna and Lavender, who were more than willing to get some extra sleep.

As Ginny styled Hermione's hair, she heard her muttering words in a language that she did not understand.
"Hey, Miss bilingual. What's going on down there?" She asked.
"Oh, it's nothing. I'm just a little nervous about my Bulgarian vows." She admitted.
"Now, it's funny you say that. Viktor came to me, nervous about his English vows." Hermione couldn't believe it, but as she attempted to turn her head, Ginny kept it in place.
"Now, I'm not going to understand any of it, but why don't you say your vows to me?" She asked.
"Viktor, the world sees you as one of the greatest sporting celebrities in the world, but you have always been so much more to me. I knew you were different in our time together at Hogwarts."
"Oh Hogwarts, I got that." Ginny interrupted her, causing her to giggle.
"And leaving you was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I loved you, even back then as a child. And now, you are a beacon of light, guiding me away from the age of darkness and into a new beautiful world. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone and I know, so long as you are at my side, that the sorrow that had plagued my life can plague me no longer. You are my light, my strength, my love." Her words became shaky at the end and she hoped that she would be able to get through it once she was stood with him at the altar.
"I'm not sure what you said, but even I feel like crying." Hermione laughed, waking up the slumbering girls in the corner.
"Rise and shine, sleeping beauties." She called to them, causing everyone to chuckle.

Viktor had stayed with Ivan the night before the wedding, out of tradition, one of the few that they shared with the muggles. It was much later when they arrived at the Manor. Viktor was glad to be home and he was unbelievably excited about his marriage to Hermione. They had decided against a big blow out the night before, Viktor wanting to be awake and not hungover for the most important day of his life. Instead, they had a heart to heart, after a massive meal.
"Are you sure?" Viktor had asked after Ivan had announced that he was going to propose to Ginny.
"She is the love of my life. I know it. I can never stop thinking about her and I can't wait another day to start our life together." He had shown Viktor the ring and although his knowledge of Ginny was limited compared to Hermione and Ron, he knew that she would love it.
"I have to admit, I never thought marriage for me. But I can't imagine living another day without having Hermione as my bride. I lived so long alone, remembering the little English witch that stole my heart that year that I was at Hogwarts. I just can't believe that we found our way back to one another." Ivan smiled, realising how truly happy his friend was and hoped to be just as happy once he proposed to Ginny the following day.
"I know things will be tough at times, for both of us. Both Her-my-ninny and Ginny have been through such terrible things, but the reason that they are such great women is because they have come out on the other side." Viktor preached and Ivan agreed with him, adding that they had also been through trials and tribulations, which Viktor knew, especially for Ivan, was true, thinking back to that little boy during the war.
"But, the war is over and our lives are continuing. I am marrying the love of my life and you are asking yours for her hand in marriage. We are the luckiest men in the world!" Viktor stated triumphantly and both men slumbered that night, knowing that they were two of the happiest men in the world.