Chapter 3

I am sat alone at a table in the cafeteria eating my lunch when A5 walks in.

A5 is a squad consisting of the 5 most handsome boys in school: The guys in my math class-Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Jisoo-and the others, Seokmin and Junhui. These boys are the most popular, good looking and definitely not a squad to mess with. Everyone admires A5 whereas Mingyu and I just find them stupid.

As always, everyone in the cafeteria turns to look at A5 as they collect their food. I can't help but scowl.

"Same," I hear a voice say. I turn to see Mingyu placing his food down on the table as he sits opposite me.

I giggle. "Hey."

"How was math?" Mingyu asks, digging into his rice.

"It was sooo fun," I reply, enthusiastically. Mingyu drops his spoon and looks at me dumbfounded. "I'm joking."

Mingyu shakes his head and picks his spoon back up. "You nearly got me there," he replies, chuckling.

I laugh as I take another bite into my sandwich.

"A5's got another member I see," Mingyu says.

I frown and take a glance at them where I find Hansol sitting with them at their table. Hansol says something which makes the boys laugh.

"Oh. That's the new kid, Hansol," I reply. "He's in my math class."

Mingyu looks shocked. "He was just accepted into the squad like that?"

I nod. "Pretty much."

"Well... I guess he is good looking," Mingyu says. I face Mingyu to find him looking at Hansol and then at the reflection of himself in the metal spoon he's holding, as if comparing.

I can't help but laugh. I grab the spoon off him and say, "obviously you're better looking."

Mingyu grabs the spoon back, grinning. "Obviously."