Chapter 7

Natsu's POV

I looked around the guild. Everyone was crying as the shiny brown coffin was placed in the ground.

Lucy was hugging happy both sobbing loudly. Erza refused to look at the coffin tears falling down her face.

And Gray...

Gray was crying his eyes out, he would not let anyone near him. I miss him so much.. I wish I could talk to him again.. Even just to say goodbye.

The ceremony was over and one by one. The members of the Fairy Guild left my grave, till only Gray remained.

Grays POV

This is all my fault... This isn't fair...

Nastu should still be here laughing and fighting with the rest of the guild.

I just can't believe he's gone...

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I look up to see Natsu smiling sadly at me.

"Natsu..!"  I jumped up and hugged him.

"I can't stay long.. But I wanted to say goodbye..."

"No .. No Natsu you have to come back to us, we miss you ... I miss you!" I cried looking at him.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't strong enough this time, but Gray, please remember that I will always love you.. But I want you to move on and find happiness"

"It's not you fault Natsu it's mine.. I'm so sorry!"

He smiled. " never blame yourself... Please promise me you won't blame yourself self and that you will move on"

I nodded. His faint ghost like appearance started to fade. I held him tighter. I'm not ready to let Natsu go, not like this !

"Wait Natsu please don't go! I don't what I'm going to do without you!"  I grabbed onto him tightly.

He hugged back. "I'll miss you and everyone at the guild... Please don't forget about me.."

"Never!" I felt tears fallen down my cheeks once again. He wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Goodbye Gray... I love you!"

"I love you too Natsu!"

We kissed one last time before he disappeared in my arms. I fell to the ground, my arms clutched around nothing...

I lifted my hands to my face to wipe away the tears, when I felt something warm round my neck. I pulled it away to see Natsu's scarf in my hands.

I smiled as more tears fell. 'Oh Natsu!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey,

I felt you deserved a more content ending. Everyone was so said at the end of the last chapter !

Maybe this last chapter will help.
Or not I'm almost crying writing this 😂

Thank you to everyone reading and commenting 💖💖

Alice xx