Chapter Three|| Peace

{Aurora's POV}

I walked out of the room smoothing my new and freshly clean shirt with a smirk. I had slipped on Megan's lab coat and walked out with my head low.

"Who has seen Megan?" Asked a panicking guard as people scurried around.

"I have! She needs help!" I called out and when he turned and looked at me he rushed over. Good, he doesn't know me.

"Well get on with it then!" He urged me and had to stop from rolling my eyes. I turned and motioned down a hallway.

As we rounded the corner I turned quickly throwing a punch to his jaw and grabbed onto the hides of his head and twisted with a force. I heard the snap and watched him fall.

"Hm." I hummed and stepped over his body walking back to where I was heading. I peered around a corner seeing men running around rapidly packing things up or loading guns. Nurses in lab coats panicked as the men tried to calm them.

I have to find a way out.

I took a breath and walked around the corned heading down a hall with my head low once more.

"All hunters evacuate! Back exits!" A voice came over the speakers and my ears perked. Back exits?

A girl I hadn't seen before passed by and I grabbed her arm. "What is happening out there?" I asked.

"We have to go! The alphas are getting closer! They just took out the front. The witches are helping them... they even have vampires. We're dead if we don't get out now. They'll be at the front doors anytime. Get out the back exits and merge to the forest line to the hideout. It's your only chance." She said and scurried off.

Does she not know who I am? Shocking.

Finally looking around I headed towards the back exits.

"Where are you going?! You need to get back here and pack your lab like the others!" Someone yelled and I pushed myself to walk faster.

"Oh God. It's Aurora! Get her!" Someone yelled, or should I say Ronnie yelled.

I burst through the doors and looked around quickly. I ran down one side heading straight for the forest as I shed the lab coat. The alphas have to be here somewhere.

I was tackled swiftly.

"You think I was going to let you get away that easily?!" Ronnie growled in my ear.

"You're going to show me where Megan is and you're going to get us all out of here." He yelled.

"I'd rather die." I snarled kicking him off me.

When I stood I looked around at all the guns pointed at me. Reluctantly I put my hands up slowly.

"Atta girl. Now come with me." Ronnie said slowly approaching me.

He grabbed my arm roughly and another man grabbed my other one and started dragging me back inside. They threw me forward roughly.

"We need to hurry the last front isn't holding much longer. Is Megan worth it?" Another hunter asked Ronnie.

"She save all of us! Don't you ever deny her again!" Ronnie yelled as I studied him and I died laughing.

"You're screwing her?!" I laughed out and couldn't quite stop.

His face paled as I let out the new information and everyone gasped.

"You..." He growled and started to approach me raising his hand.

I flinched as he was about to swing but soon the doors were kicked open and I felt the power emerge from them as all alphas walked in one by one swiftly. More people filed in behind them surrounding the hunters quickly. They were the vampires that were helping us. The hunters all froze and became pale much like Ronnie.