Part 66

" U will not ask me anything after this and we will leave this city forever and ever!!" she chipped with a faint hope in her eyes.

" promise!" I sucked in a sharp breath and kissed her forehead.
she made herself comfortable on my lap and rested her head on my chest , and entwined our fingers.

" randhir I was 18 when my mama got me married to a sameer agarwal he was 30 then ! My father in law kishor agarwal was a nice man but a biased father I wanted to study more , but they ignored all my cries. He was an animal , i was not ready all these , he raped me on our first night. I cried, i bled but he tainted me.Maarta tha woh mujhe papa ji tour pe hoteh the.

Aur wohhh nochta tha mujhe. He was a maniac. Cigarette chubhata tha mujhe. Mujhe bohot dard hotah thaaa. Phir ek din !!!" she broke down. Sanyu was crying terribly while randhir was numb.

Sanyu , clenched him tighter in her arms.
sanyu lifted her face, to spot the most vulnerable man she has ever witnessed.

Those saline droplets were dribbling down his eyes.
His blank gaze pained sanyukta.
She inched up and cupped his face.
" baby...!!" she groaned.
And he hugged her as tightly as possible.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS