Chapter 4

LOUIS' P.O.V.

My eyes flickered as the sun shined through my curtains on my face. I slowly woke up. My eyes widened when I saw Harry lying on my chest, his arms wrapped around me, but I slowly remembered what happened last night. We watched a Disney movie and fell asleep.

He looked so peaceful. So cute. This was so wrong. I was getting serious feelings for this boy, but I was straight, right? I've had two girlfriends in my life, but I broke up with Emma last year. I just didn't feel anything for her anymore.

My hand slowly went through his hair and slowly made circles through his curls. His hair smelled so fresh and sweet like flowers. He looked so beautiful. I've never felt this feeling for someone else. Was this what love was. It couldn't be, could it? Louis Tomlinson wasn't gay. 

Suddenly Harry's eyes started to flicker and he slowly moved his head. He turned his face still not aware of the situation when our eyes locked. "Good morning."

"Good mor-  Ooh my God! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep on you! You probably think I'm really weird right now. I'm so sorry!!"

"Harry, calm down. I didn't mind." A cold feeling filled my body when his warm body left my chest. It felt empty. What was this boy doing to me?

"I'm so sorry! Oh my god! My mum is probably freaking out, because I didn't sleep at home last night."

He still had a raspy morning voice. His voice was so low and he always talked so slow. Now he talked really fast but still with his raspy voice. He was so panicked. "Relax Harry. She probably already called my mum or something", I said trying to calm him down.

"I really need to go", he said while putting on his shoes. He tried to walk out of my room but I grabbed his wrist. 

"Don't be such a fool. There is nothing to worry about."

He looked at our wrists, took his hand back and walked out of the door, his cheeks still blushing from our hands touching. "I'm sorry Lou", he said while looking back one more time before leaving the house.

I sighed. What was wrong with him? He was gone before I knew. I was so confused. What was he even apologising for?

The day went by slow. I felt alone and I was bored, because I had nobody to talk to and nothing to do. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened that morning. Harry is probably disgusted, because I held his hand and probably knows that I have a crush on him. O shit.. I did not just think that. O god. I did. I have a crush on the boy next door who left me this morning.

I decided to text Liam and Zayn to Skype and soon I was calling them on my laptop. 

"Hiiii there!", I yelled at my laptop.

"Hey man!" Zayn and Liam said in synchronous.

"How are you? I miss you guys! It's so boring here!"

"Well, you have Harry now, don't you? Besides, we're back in two days. Everything is already packed and we're heading home tonight", Liam said.

"Well.. About Harry..He felt asleep on my chest last night, freaked out this morning, left in a rush and he looked like he never wanted to see me again and confused at the same time so yeah..that went great.."

"He fell asleep on your chest?!", Zayn shouted while they were both looking at me with big eyes.

"Yeah long story.. We were just watching movies. It was late and we both fell asleep."

"Well he still needs to meet us so he needs to see you again in two days", Zayn said.

Liam and Zayn told some stories of their holiday in Italy. After a while they had to head to bed because they had to leave at 4 AM. We said our goodbye's to each other and finished the Skype call.