Chapter 8

[A/N]: Hiii guys!! Sorry for the late update! I've been really busy with school the last few weeks :( My school was so kind to plan the testweek in the same week as the WWA concert, great..But I have enough time to write now! Anyway.. Here's the new chapter! I hope you enjoy it! Sorry if it's boring! I'm going to edit the chapter later, I just really wanted to update it now!

LOUIS' P.O.V.

I slowly woke up, my eyes still sleepy. I tried to sit up. My neck was stiff from sleeping on Harry's chest. A shot of pain flew through my head when I finally sat up. I guess that pain killer from last night didn't work that well... Last night. The memories slowly came back. The dancefloor, all the drinks, truth or dare and oh I made out with Harry who was lying in the same bed as me at the moment. Suddenly a low, raspy voice spoke up. "Good morning sunshine."

I shrieked an unmanly sound and almost fell out of the bed from the shock. 

"Jesus Harry, never do that again please", I said still a bit shocked. Harry grinned at me trying to hold back his laugh. He looked so cute. His hair was a mess and his eyes still looked a bit tired. I just wanted to grab his face and kiss him all over again.

"And a very good morning to you too, Harry", Harry said sarcastically.

"How long have you been awake anyway?", I asked curiously.

"Like one or two hours.."

"ONE OR TWO HOURS?! What's the time?! You just could've pushed me of you, you know.."

"Ssshhh, I think some are still asleep!", he said. "It's 2PM and you are quite cute when you're asleep. You do snore though", he said while a little smirk appeared on his face.

"Well I don't care that they still might be asleep, because those nasty bastards kept us awake with their little late night sex session", I said. "Wait what. Did you just say that I look cute when I'm asleep?" I asked while blushing. I looked up to see Harry's reaction. He was as red as a tomato.

"I uhh guess I did", he said while looking down. 

I decided that this was the best moment to talk about what happened yesterday and started to talk."About last night.." and before I could talk further Harry interrupted me.

"It's okay. It didn't mean anything." It felt like someone stabbed me in my stomach. I thought he liked me, but no. It felt like my whole world suddenly turned down.

"But what if I liked it", I said barily audible and immediately after that I realised I just said my thought out loud. Shit shit shit he's going to hate me. I felt heat rising into my cheeks. I was too scared to look up. 

"What?", Harry asked. I looked up to see his expression. He looked shocked. Mouth wide open, his eyes popping out of his head. He was going to hate me, but I couldn't hide it anymore.

"But what if I liked it" I mumbled again, clearly embarrassed. "What if I like you Harry? I know you don't like me back like the way I like you and that's okay. I just hope we can still be friends, but I understand if you'd feel uncomfortable with that and that you never want to see me again. It.. it was just really bugging me and I couldn't hide it anymore and.." but before I could finish my sentence I felt Harry's hand cupping my face while he lifted his head and crashed his plump lips on mine.

It felt so right. My hands were on his hips while Harrys hands had moved to my neck. I was laying on top of him kissing him with all the passion I was able to give. All the hidden feelings from the last few weeks were put in the kiss. His lips felt so soft. I bit on his bottom lip. Harry parted his lips before our tongues met again. It was even better than the night before. Our tongues were still fighting for dominance when the door opened.