Chapter 1

LOUIS' P.O.V

It was a sunny day and I was sitting at the cooking isle. The summer break had started a week ago and sun was shining through the window on my face. I was texting with my best friend Liam who was on a holiday in Italy with my other friend Zayn.

They asked if I wanted to join them but my mother just gave birth to two new siblings so I didn't want to leave her with all the work at home. My dad had to work and next to my two new siblings I had four other sisters who someone needed to take care of.

I pressed the send button when my mum walked in the kitchen. "Hi darling, could you help me with the groceries please?"

"Sure", I said as I stood up from my chair. She gave me one of the large bags with groceries and I walked towards the fridge. I started to put the products one by one into the fridge.

"While you're helping me now anyway, could you bring these cookies and flowers to the new neighbours? I need to bring Lottie to one of her friends." 

I groaned. "Do I really need to do that now? I was planning on skyping with Zayn and Liam.

"Please Boobear, I'll make whatever you want for dinner if you'll bring these to the new neighbours."

"Okay okay, I agreed."

When I finished putting the groceries into the fridge, I picked up the cookies and the flowers. I got my coat and walked out of the door towards the front garden of our new neighbours, the family Styles. It was quite a normal house which was finally sold after four years. It was a detached white house with big windows. I walked through the little front yard towards the door. On the door stood the number 17 in gold.

I sighed when I arrived at the door with the flowers in my right hand and the cookies in my left hand. I pushed the golden door bell right from the door with my finger tops and waited patiently as I heard the door bell sound echoing through the house. 

I waited a while and just when I wanted to turn around thinking the new neighbours were too busy with unpacking their stuff and furniture, I heard footsteps coming in the hall towards the front door. I quickly turned back around towards the door and waited curiously. The door opened. I heard a happy voice saying: "Hiiiii".

"Uhmm. Hi..Hiii" I stuttered.

[A/N]: So uhmm hii, this is my first story ever so please be nice? I'm from Holland so I hope I didn't make any mistakes! If I did, just comment please :) This was just a little start. The other chapters will be longer, I promise! Please let me know if you enjoyed this part! 

I will upload my next chapter (what I still need to write ghehe) when this has at least 1 or 2 likes so that I know there are actually people liking this X