Chapter 11

[A/N]: Hii, I'm back! For some reason the last chapter didn't get as much reads as my other chapters normally get! Maybe it's bc lots of people are on holiday, I don't know? Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if you would share my story :) Thanks for hanging on, it means a lot! ♡

Also if you like this story, I can guarantee you, that you'll like my new stories, 21 Jump Street and Youtube challenge, as well! Go check it out ;) -Xx

LOUIS'S P.O.V.

My family left an hour ago and in 30 minutes the lads would be here. I walked into the living room and picked up everything that could go in the dishwasher. I cleaned up the last bits before I took a little nap on the couch.

I woke up by the sound of the door bell and slowly got up to walk towards the door. I opened the door revealing Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn. Harry immediately embraced me. "Happy birthday, babe!!"

"Aww, thanks Haz, I love you", I said while wrapping my arms around his middle.

"I love you too", he whispered into my ear.

"Uhm, uhm, really nice and all, but it's rather cold inside so we would like to come inside as well", Zayn said.

"Oops, sorry." I released my grip on Harry and leaned on the wall so the rest could walk in as well. They all congratulated me and hang up their coat.

10 minutes later we were all sipping on our tea's. "So, I was wondering if you all wanted to celebrate New Year's Eve at my house. My sister and Ashton will be there as well and we can light some fireworks if you'd like that. And I think you can all stay for the night as well.", Harry told us.

"Sounds fun", Liam said. We all nodded in agreement.

"Time for the presents!!", Niall yelled enthusiastically. I grinned. I love receiving presents. Well, who doesn't?

First Liam and Zayn gave me their presents. After that Niall gave me some new Vans. I thanked all of them. Then Harry gave me a little box. "Wrapped it myself", he said while smiling.

"It even has a little bow on it", I said while carefully opening the present. I had to admit that Harry had some serious wrapping skills.

I finally got all the paper of the little box. I curiously opened the little box while I felt everyone's eyes on me. In the box was a silver paper plane necklace. "It's okay if you don't like it. I can bring it back and get you something else", Harry said softly.

Only then I realised that I hadn't said anything at all, because I had just been staring at it. "No, no! I love it! Can you put it on me?", I asked Harry while holding the necklace in front of his face.

"Sure", he said while the biggest smile appeared on his face. I turned around and sat on his lap. He put the necklace on me. "Now, we have matching necklaces", he said while showing the exact same necklace hanging around his neck.

"Thank you, Haz", I said before I pecked his lips.

"Happy three months anniversary!", he said while wrapping his arms around my middle while I was still sitting on his lap.

"Is it three months already?!", I gasped. "I didn't get you anything, oh my god! I feel so bad right now! We'll get you something tomorrow!! You should've given me some hint. I always forget these kind of things."

"It's fine. I don't need anything", Harry chuckled. I leaned back on his chest while he rested his head on my shoulder. The other boys chuckled at my little burst.

"I'm still going to get you something, though." They stayed for a few more hours before they went home. We all spend Christmas with our own families.