Chapter 5

Percy and Annabeth walked down the street holding hands. Grover was walking next to them

     "Man, why you gotta make me a third wheel?" The saytr complained.

     Annabeth shot a glare at him. "Well, you weren't really invited on this date." Grover huffed, crossing his arms.

     "I only ate ONE plate!"

     Percy smiled at his guardian. "And that was one plate too many my friend."

     They fell silent and continued walking. Percy didn't know where they were going. Instead of being stereotypical it was Annabeth who had scheduled all the surprises.

The loud rush of beeping and speeding cars appeared. Percy smiled as Annabeth covered his eyes as they turned the corner. "I think I know where we're going!"

"Hush." Both Grover and Annabeth said in unison. They looked at each other, slightly flustered.

Annabeth tried to lead Percy through some rotating doors. There wasn't much room because Grover tried to slide in with them. Percy smacked his face on the glass.

"Ow." He commented, his voice sounding very nasally.

That was when Annabeth decided to let Percy walk on his own. They got into the elevator and hit the button. In a minute or so they were up at the top, at Olympus.

Percy gazed around in wonder. "Girl, you've done a ton of work around here." There was a huge archway leading to the thrones big enough for the gods large form. It was many feet away yet you could still see it from here.

There were small bits of pillar lining the main walkway to the Thrones. On the pillars there were items from historic battles. Achilles sword lay on one of them, and helmets and other assorted pieces of armour lay on the rest.

Percy looked at Annabeth. "Where did you even get all of this?"

"She cleaned out the attic at the Big House!" Grover butted in.

"Thanks, Grover." Annabeth grumbled.

      Percy started walking around looking around in awe, like a small child in a candy store. Paths leading off from the main ones led to temples and gorgeous gardens of all kinds. Percy had to look away from a shining ice garden because it angled a beam of light at his eyes.

     When Percy had stopped gawking, they walked into the throne room. Cheers erupted from the gods.

     "Gods Percy, where have you been!?" Cried Apollo. "I haven't had any decent demigods to send on any quests!"

     "You found the Norse versions?"

     "Even we couldn't find you!"

      The only one who didn't care was Hera, and Percy was okay with that. She probably didn't want to show Annabeth she could be anything but judgmental.

Poseidon morphed into his mortal form, wearing his cargo shorts and flowered shirt like always. The god of the sea ran forward and scooped up Percy into a hug.

"Can't breathe!" Percy spluttered out. Poseidon loosened his grip but didn't stop embracing his son.

"You've been out of the range of us Greek Gods for a bit. You have a lot to tell us." Zeus pointed out.

Percy smiled. "That I do."

Updates will be scarce, I'm sorry, but I at least hope to have this done by the end of the school year. It's a combination of me being lazy and busy