The Not-So Sneaky Crook

Wisteria sat at the coffee table with a laptop closed in front of her. She stared at Dr. Henry Jekyll as he took a seat across from her and placed a cup of hot tea on the table.
       "I received the note you pinned to my laboratory door. Well then, what was it you wanted to discuss?", The doctor stated while sipping his drink.

Wisteria glared angrily at him and opened the laptop.
         "You know exactly what I have called you here about.", she replied in a cold tone.
Dr. Jekyll nearly choked on his drink before shakily setting it back on the table.

Adjusting the screen so he could see it better, Wisteria loaded a video recorded by a security camera. The footage showed a man entering her bedroom and opening her clothes drawers. As the video went on, the man exited the room with several pairs of panties and a couple bras.

      "It looks like Hyde was out on a panty raid. We need to get him into counseling.", Dr. Jekyll responded after several moments of awkward silence.
Wisteria sighed and shut the laptop. She and the doctor are aware that he and Hyde are the same person, and she wasn't falling for this charade. Staring him down, she quickly stated,
     " We both know that was you in the security cam footage. Doctor, is there something you want to tell me?".

Dr. Jekyll's face blushed red from embarrassment. In an attempt to keep quiet, he took a very long sip of tea. Only moment later, Wisteria stood up from her seat and shouted,
       "There is no hiding it! You are sexually attracted to me!"
Moments later, Dr. Jekyll nearly fainted from embarrassment.