Ok Songhee Profile

Name: Ok Songhee

Name: Ok Songhee

English Name: Skylar Ok

Stage Name: Celena 

Nicknames: Goddess of Good Luck, Celena, Heehee, Sky 

Age: 24

Birthday: August 25, 1993

Position: Vocalist, Keyboardist 

Eye Color: Brown (although she wears color contacts alot) 

Hair Color: Brown (she dyes it alot) 

Height: 154 cm (5 feet)

Weight: 38 kg (85 lbs)

Family: Mom, Stepfather, Older Brother, Younger Sister 

Nationality: Japanese-Korean-American 

Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Background History: Ok Songhee was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on August 25, 1993. Her father immigrated from Tokyo, Japan, and her mother immigrated from Busan, South Korea. They met when they were in college together. When Songhee was a freshman in high school, her father was in the military during that time, and he was shot and died from the shot. When Songhee was midway through her sophomore year, her mother met her stepfather. In her junior year, her mom married him. When Songhee graduated from high school at the age of 17, she got accepted into a program so she could study in South Korea. At the age of 22, she graduated college as an undergrad in music and she auditioned at JYP because she felt like she wouldn't get in if she sent in a resume for being a producer. She was training for 2 years before JYP goes up to her and decides to put her into Day6. 

Personality: She comes off rude and obnoxious when she first meets you. After a while of warming up to you, she will be the sweetest person in the world to you. She would jump in front of a bullet to save you. She's a fun, intelligent, hard working. She is also very spontaneous. Although, she does get scared easily.  She's also very creative that she could think of a new idea for you in an instant. She's usually easily bored and always indecisive on everything. She's very sensitive to criticism. Because of her secret she is very lonely inside. She's very passionate about everything too. She's also very unorganized when she has worked, so her room is usually full of crippled papers of ideas she hates. She's too much of a perfectionist. She doesn't stop working until it is perfect and even if it is perfect. She perfects it even more. 

Trivia: 

-She learned how to dance at a young age.

-She knows English, Korean, and Japanese fluently. (Her mother taught her Korean and her father taught her Japanese) 

-She knows piano and guitar, but she feels like she is horrible at guitar .

-She is always working on something new.

-No matter where she is, she always is making music or listening to it.

-Her inspiration is My Chemical Romance (A/N Rip) and Green Day. 

-She needs to wear glasses, but wears contacts instead because she feels like her glasses make her look ugly. 

-She is actually also writing a book aside from working on music. 

-Out of all her friends, she is always the one with good luck. 

A/N

Okay Guys, Let's do this thing. I decided to make this as soon as the idea popped into my head. Idk how but it did. Hopefully, it'll be good. 

Love Ya,