Chapter 6

I grabbed the trash bag next to my bed and threw up. How much did I drink last night? Ugh, I feel awful. I vomited again. I sat up. I need to get showered and probably wash my makeup off. As I tried to get up, arms wrapped around me. I look next to me and screamed, like really loudly. The person woke up. 

"Ah, shit. Who the fuck is screaming this early?" YoungK puts his hand on his head. 

My eyes widened, "What did we do last night?" 

"Um, I have no idea," Brian shrugs. 

I remove the covers at the speed of light. Thank god. Thank God. At least our pants were on. Sure, YoungK's shirt was off, and my bra was clearly unclipped in the back. I must have got up to fast because  I felt extremely dizzy, and I threw up again. 

Brian gets up and comes around, "Hey, why don't you go lay down?" 

"I want to shower, and take my makeup off," I roll my eyes at him.

"You did that last night." 

"Oh. Well, I'm still showering," I slowly make it to my dresser. I grab a random pair of shorts and a hoodie. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the light, "Holy fucking god!" I exclaim the light was way-way-way to bright for me. I am going to die. Can I shower in the dark??? I turn the light off and see the tiny window in the bathroom is letting enough light out for me to see. Ugh, I need to get in and out fast.

~~~

As soon as I was done my shower, I stumble into the kitchen. 

"You look like hell," Jae states looking at my face. 

I growl, "You are hell." My eyes and head hurt from too much of the light. I throw the hood of my hoodie over my eyes and tighten it. I walk to the couch and curl into a ball. "Mom!!!!" I call out for Sungjin. It's the end of July, and I feel freezing cold. I steal the blanket that's in the basket next to me. I'm so tired. 

"Hey, Noona?" Dowoon asks me walking into the living room, "What's wrong?" 

"I think I have a hangover." 

"I wouldn't be surprised because of last night you and YoungK-hyung drank a little too much. You, guys, were betting each other on how many shots you each would take," Dowoon explains how I got drunk. The last thing that I remember was coming home and eating food, but we must have had a little party. 

"Did anything happen to us?" I pull the blanket tighter around me. I hope he tells me something worth-whiled. 

Dowoon looks around and shifts his body stance, "Yeah...I know you guys were flirting as you drank more. You sat on his lap, and you would kiss his cheek. Sometimes he would kiss yours. It was like you were a couple, but after 11 p.m., Wonpil and I were in my room. Sorry, I don't know anything else." 

So, we probably made out. Ugh, This could change everything between Young-hyun and me. We weren't close as Jae and I are. He still called me by my stage name, Celena. "Thanks. Dowoon? Can you please send Jae for me?" 

Dowoon nodded as he went to get Jae. I need Jae. Jae's important. I just need to calm. I cannot have this inner turmoil. I just debuted yesterday, and I am already causing drama. I feel like after like 6 months minimum, then I would cause drama. 

Jae came in and pulled me into a hug, "What's wrong?" He whispers. 

"Did anything happen between YoungK and I, oppa?" I ask. Lately, when I've been upset, normally with missing Ashley, I call him oppa. 

"Let's see...the betting, the flirting, the kissing on cheeks, the sitting on the lap. That's what Dowoon told you because he said that you asked. After he left, you and Brian were getting kind of sexual. He kept kissing your neck. There's a hickey on the side of your neck." He points it out. "Now, that's when you started to make out. You did bring him to your room, but at around 2 a.m. I checked up on you to make sure everything was okay. YoungK had his shirt off, and you were dressed. You were cuddling YoungK. I put the blanket on you guys." 

I sighed in relief. Okay, so what we made out? Neither of us remembers it. Well, I don't, but if he did, shouldn't he have told me.  

Jae looks down at the ground before looking at me, "This is important." 

"What?" 

"I'm gay." 

A/N 

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!! Maybe triple. Lately, I've been in the mood to write for Day6. No idea why. BTW guys, IF you like BTS check out my other fanfic. THe World changes or something. I like it a lot. 

Love Ya,

K