1.5: Mikey Manfs: He cheats part 2

Hey guys! This is the second part to the Mikey Manfs: he cheats. I hope enjoy!
Get reading!
____________________________________

Y/n's P.O.V.

I walk out of Mikey's house, teas dripping down my face. I just go home, I smash everything in my room screaming " why? What did I do so wrong? Am I that horrible?" I ended up crying at the end of my bed for hours.

*2 weeks later*

Mikey's P.O.V.

I walk up to her house. I'm determined to get her back. I love her. I need her. She's my everything, these past weeks without her have been hell. I haven't ate or slept. Ive stayed up reading our conversations, thinking about her, and crying..I've finally got to where I need to talk to her.. Well actually, I didn't want to. I'm too scared too. Jake and ademir are forcing me too. But now, I want to. I need my girl back. So I walk up to her apartment door and knock.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was crying in my bed again when I hear a knock. "GO AWAY" I yell at the door. I hear another knock followed by like 5 more. I finally get up and go to the door. When I open it, I see the love of my life. He looks like shit. His normal bright beautiful eyes are red and puffy full with tears. His face is red, his hair isn't done its very messy, and his clothes are wrinkled as hell. So basically me. I shake and whisper " what're you doing here?" He looks at me with tears in his eyes, " i-i need you y/n. I can't do this without you. You keep me going. You're why I'm so happy, why I'm alive, why I'm on YouTube. Without you I'm none of that. Ive felt dead for the past 2 weeks. I can't sleep or eat. I just cry.. I need you y/n... I do!" Mikey says as he falls to the ground. I look down at him with tears falling down my cheeks. "Mikey?" I whisper as I fall to my knees next to him. He looks at me with such sadness and hopelessness in his eyes. I place my hand on his cheek, and rub my thumb on his jawline knowing he loves it. "Y/n, dont do that. I can't have you make me feel better to just tell me you hate me. I know you do. Im-" Mikey starts but I cut him off " MIKEY." I say loudly. He looks at me and Cry's more, nodding his head. "Mikey, I love you. I'm in love with you. And these 2 weeks have been horrible.. Ive felt like absolute shit. But, I need you. Probably just as much as you need me if not more. I want to be with you again." I see his eyes light up and he smiles "but-" his eyes start to water again and his lip quivers. "Its gonna take time to trust you again. But I need you to be mine again. I can't live knowing you could be someone else's. You're mine. Im still pissed you made out with another girl, but as long as you promise it'll never happen again, I'll try again" I say and he jumps up pulling me into a hug and spins me around. I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him like my life depended on it. " I promise to never ever look at another girl. You're mine and I'm yours. No matter what. I'll never make a mistake like that again. But babygirl, we need to make a YouTube video real quick, I haven't posted in 2 weeks sooooo let's goooo!" He says. I laugh and smile.
Its good to have him back.
But the good thing is, he kept that promise till the day we died.
____________________________________
Hey people! This is the second part to the first imagine. I hope you enjoyed! I'll be making another one tomorrow! (well technically today since its 4:30 where I am rn)