mikey manfs request: Dannielle

Hey guys! This is the first actual request that I got... So let's go! This is for Dannielle btw!
*before Mikey came back to new jersey*
Mikey's P.O.V.

So Dannielle thinks I'm staying in California for the next 3 weeks. But, I'm really coming home today. She has no clue. When I told her I was staying longer she cried. I miss her so much, not seeing her for months, has been hard. But its working out. I hop on my last plane to new jersey. When I get there I scooter through the people and see Jake and ademir plus my mom. I smile and hug my bros. And also a small hug to my mom. "How Dannielle?" I ask my mom. She's been seeing her a lot since i left. "She's really upset. She came to the house when you told her you were staying longer, and just laid in your bed in one of your manfs sweatshirts. She really misses you mike." My mom says. I pout and look down " I miss her. But I have something amazing planned soooo we need to leave." I say. Mom drops me off at my car and I go get the things I need. 
Dannielle's  P.O.V.

I miss my Mikey. He's staying in California for 3 more weeks and it sucks. The door bell rings and I wonder who it is cause no one ever comes over. I walk to my front door and see nobody then I look down and see flowers with a note that says: go to where we first met and you'll see a surprise. -Your amazing secret admirer. I smile knowing its Mikey, or Jake doing something for Mikey. I go and get dressed in some black high waisted shorts and a blue manfs T-shirt that I made into a crop top. Slip on my black converse and jump in my car. I go to the front of the middle school building and see a body standing there. I run out to see Mikey. "MIKEY!" I yell and he turns and runs towards me as I run towards him. I jump in his arms smiling but with tears running down my face. " don't leave me for that long ever again please" I whisper. "Never babygirl. Next time I'll take you with me." He says. I smile and kiss him. He kisses back and I just keep hugging him as he'll grips my thighs since I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was so happy he was home. "I thought you were staying longer?" I ask. "I needed to surprise you. I'd never do that to you baby" he says sweetly with a smile. "I'm just happy your back" I say. He kisses me again and he indeed did take me with him the next time he went.

I hope you enjoyed this Dannielle. Its not the best but I tried! If anyone else would like one, just message me
,comment, or post on my wall and I will. I am currently doing another one: Tyler Manfre :) it'll be coming soon.