Chapter Six: Stylish Uniforms and Weekend Plans

For gym class you were, once again, pulled out. This time to pick out a combat outfit. You had already picked out your weapons. You were a Support and provided health and armor to your teammates.

The weapons were inspired by a few of your friends, including Tracer, Junkrat, and Lucio.

Your main weapon was an automatic gun. It held 30 rounds that fired off rapidly. It did no healing.

Your secondary was your healing aura. It healed 150 health to teammates in the area around you and you could use it every 4 seconds.

You also had your explosives, which Junkrat and Mercy helped you make. They were remotely detonated, and could damage and temporally blind ememies and heal allies. But you only had 30 seconds to detonate it and could use it every 10 seconds. It healed and damaged 200 if the person is right on it, and it decreases as the distance does. Same as for the blindedness lasts for 3 seconds and decreasing moving out.

You also had little armor packs that provided 50 health to allies. They charged every 7 seconds and you could drop them as such.

And finally, you had your "Ultimate" as people called it. You threw down a Grenade of sorts, releasing smoke that blinds ememies for 8 seconds within a certain radius.

You were proud of what you had made. But now you needed an outfit to go with it...

It took all of the period to decide, but you eventully did.

On the top, you wore a plain black shirt and a red leather jacket, but like, the jacket didn't have sleeves. It was short sleeved. On the bottom you wore dark red jeggings. You had a black belt around your hips to hold the small explosives and armor on one hip and a gun holster on the other. Your shoes were black combat boots with no heels. Your smoke grenade was strapped to your calf with a leather band.

Literally if anyone with good artistic skills is willing to draw this, it is the actual outfit and powers of my overwatch oc, Smog aka Annabeth Dyson. I have a decent backstory on her. If you are willing to draw this dm me and i can negotate things. I have no money but still. Anyway back to the story.

You were satisfied with the outfit, so you locked the outfit in your locker room locker and sped to the Cafeteria for Study Hall.

××>-<××

After you got back to the dorm, you realized it was already Friday. Your second day at this new school and it was already the weekend, and you had already made so many friends.

You peeked over the edge of the bunk down to where Lena (as you recently started calling her) was browsing Tumblr.

"Do we have plans this weekend? Or do you have plans I could join in on?" You asked. Lena looked up and thought deeply.

"Well, I'm going to be hanging out with my... friend Emily. She lives back in London and she's visiting this weekend," she explained. You found something odd about her sentence.

"Why did you hesitate before you said 'friend'?" You asked. She sighed.

"Can I trust you with a kind of secret. I mean Hana and Angela know because we've been roommates for 3 monthes before you moved in and-" she started to rant before you cut her off.

"You can tell me. I think i already know what it is and trust me I'm not one of those people," you said, thinking she was going to say she was gay.

"I'm gay," Lena said. "Like, full on. Like, I see some nice boobs and I'm like dayum and then i look at a man and I'm like no. So. Yeah."

You nodded. "That's cool."

"Like don't be freaked out or anything. I'm not a perv or anything I respect your privacy and understand if-"