Chapter Seven: Jealousy and Party Time

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER BECAUSE OF ALL THE LOVE IM GETTING! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NICE COMMENTS AND ALL THE VOTES! I LOVE Y'ALL.

As you and Hana roamed the aisles of Target, she stops every few minutes to put something in her basket. And every time, you would look at the object with jealousy.

Hana was loaded. Between her high-paying job as a gamer on Twitch and YouTube, and her parents occasional generous donations to her, she had everything she wanted.

You were broke as all hell. You were poor compared to most people at Overwatch High. You didn't bring many clothes to school when you moved.  Maybe and week and a half worth of outfits. You didn't even grab a basket when you walked in, knowing you only had the money to buy a pair of pajamas for the party.

Hana seemed to notice this a few times. Once or twice she would turn to you for your opinion, only to turn back around in put the item back.

When you finally found a pair of pajamas you liked, which had fluffy pastel blue pants and a yellow pastel tank top, you held it over your arm.

"Hey Hana I've found what I need are you ready?" You asked, holding up your single outfit. She looked at it.

"Um, I'll meet you there. I want to grab a few more things. Can you try and find us a ride?" she said. You nodded and walked to check out. You bought the pajamas and texted the group chat.

You: hey can anyone give hana and i a ride home from target

Mom Fren: I can't I'm actually almost out of gas? Might take a while.

<unknown2>: maybe I could? If thats ok?

Mom Fren: yeah! That's great it would give you the chance to meet before tomorrow!

You: thats fine. Meet outside target in 10?

<unknown2>: that sounds perfect!

You put your phone in your pocket and sat down on an orb. Hana emerged 5 minutes later holding about 8 bags.

"Do you need help?" You asked.  She shook her head.

"I'm fine. I swear." She lost grip on one bag. You picked it up. "So who's driving us home?"

"Don't know. It was someone i haven't met." You shrugged. A few minutes later a small, blue Honda pulled up. The trunk popped and a tall woman stepped out. Her dark hair was pulled into a side braid and she wore a blue sweater.

"Need some help there, Hana?" She asked. Hana nodded and carefully put her bags in the trunk. You held on to yours but tossed in Hana's bag that she dropped.

"Thanks, Ana." Hana said. "Also, this is [YN]," she motioned to you.

"Hi," you did a little wave.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Ana Amari." She stuck out her hand and you shook it. "Well. Let's get going."

You and Hana hopped in the backseat.

××>-<××

When you arrived back at the dorm, it was 6:30, so you decided to run down and do some laundry.

"I'm going down to the west wing laundry room and i figured i might as well ask if you guys have laundry?" You said before you left. Hana said no right after you asked.

"I have a little if you don't mind?" Lena said. She put a few shirts and 2 pairs of pants in your basket. "Thank you!"

"No problem." You did little finger guns before making your way 3 floors down and to the Laundry room.