Chapter 19: Heading Home Broken inside

Hey my beautiful raura shipper readers so some people ( not gonna mention names) have messaged me to tell me the story is needs to get to the problem and to put more raura moments. And I do appreciate the love some also sent me about my story. I really appreciate it so much. since you guys want me to get a little more on to the point I will, so enjoy this chapter ~ Elizabeth ❤️

Ps: 23 people messaged me about the updates and 15 of them said to do one long and another Chapter Short so it'll be more frequent on the updates. so that's how the updates will be from now on.

_________________________________________________________________

Laura's POV

that morning I checked my phone and saw 34 missed calls from Ross and 31 voicemails I didn't want to hear them so I deleted all of them. Riker had gotten my bags for me at night so I can leave back home this morning and I will. I was just a game, I was played, and now I'm broken. Thanks Ross. I guess it's not our forever....... Is it?????

Right now I'm headed to the airport to go back home, filming won't resume till next week so I have time to think. About everything. About me and Ross. I unloaded the bags from Rikers car and went inside the airport, I told Riker to tell the others bye since I'm leaving with out a notice but they will find out soon. I know right now I look like a mess. Until the plane arrives and it's time to board the plane I guess I will just sit and think about how messed up my life is. It's like the world hates me...... I feel like Ross never loved me and he lied about everything and it was all an act to hurt me, I thought Ross was different, but I thought wrong. While I was sitting waiting for the plane to arrive I called Parker, at least I can depend on him.

Parker: hey Laura what's up

Laura: I will tell you later but can you do me a favor???

Parker: anything!! What is it??

Laura: can you come pick me up from the airport when I come back home today???

Parker: of course call me when your here!! Laura what's wrong??

Laura: I will tell you later.... Long story and thanks.... See you later!!

Ross POV

I woke up and realized none of Laura's things were here !! oh no. why did I have to accept Maia's invitation to the beach it ruined everything it's tearing me apart by knowing Laura is

Broken inside. I love her to death more than any words can say and now she hates me, it hurt to know she through the promise ring on the floor. But she has it all wrong, I didn't kiss Maia, I need to clear things up and soon. I just need to know where Laura is, cause she isn't in Riker's room anymore and neither is Riker. I guess I will go ask my family.

I went to Rydels room to ask and she didn't look very happy!!

Rydel opened the door of her room.

Rydel: what do you want jerk face??

Ross: I'm not a jerk it's all a misunderstanding I will tell you later, but where is Laura??

Rydel: Ross she's at the airport with Riker she's going back home

Ross: are you serious!!! I'll be back!!!

Ross got a taxi to the airport and hurried to look for Laura. He saw her minute body sitting in a small bench. When he layed his eyes in her he was devastated. He saw her and it didn't look like the bubbly adorable Laura he knew, she was broken and he knew it and that feeling killed him.

The speakers of the airport, yelled across the port that the plane to California had arrived and he knew that was Laura's plane and he hurried to her.

When Laura saw Ross her eyes teared up, she didn't want to see him at least not now.

Ross looked at Laura and pulled her in for a hug, she hesitated and pushed him away lightly.

Ross: Laura I can explain!!

Laura: explain what Ross that you lied, that you played me, that you said you loved me and it was just a lie I don't want to hear it. I need to go Ross

Laura turned around and continued to walk to the gate of the entrance to the plane. And Ross caught up to her and turned her around by the waist.

Ross: Laura beautiful look at me I can explain just listen to me. He then Caught Laura off guard by kissing her lightly.

Laura looked at Ross and began to shed tears, Ross wiped the tears off her face.

Ross: I love you Laura please don't go let's just talk its a misunderstanding I didn't -

Laura cut Him off before he could finish she wiped her tears and went inside the gate with the plane going to California. Ross just stood there looking at her fade away.

Ross mumbled to himself ' Laura I didn't lie its our forever and I love you'

Ross shook his head and walked out of the building and felt like a jerk even though he didn't do anything.

' I lost my Laur, what I'm I going to do I Love Her!!! She's my everything'