Chapter 11: Rehearsing And Confessions

{3rd chapter of the week guys hope you enjoy ~ Elizabeth -}

_________________________________________________________________________

Laura: Parker my mom said yes I can come.

Parker: that's great, do we go in my car......... Or do you have your own???

Laura: no I came here by foot, I needed time to think, but I'm all better now.

Parker: if you need anything you know where to come.

Laura: thanks, we'll lets go.

Parker led Laura to his car, opened the door for her and drove to his house.

When they got their, Parker led Laura to his house, he knocked on the door, to get in.

When his family noticed he was with a girl, they kept on asking if Laura was his girlfriend. Parker didn't mind, he thought Laura was beautiful , on the other hand Laura was was unsettled about it, so she cleared things up.

Laura: hi I'm Laura I'm not his girlfriend ( she giggled ) I'm his new costar.

Parker's family: oh.... Sorry, nice to meet you

Parker's mom: hey why don't you to rehearse in a quiet place???

Parker led Laura to his room, he gestured his hands to her telling her to sit, Laura sat down next to him.

When they started rehearsing their lines everything went well but when they took a break confessions made their way through Parker's mouth.

Parker: I'm so excited to work with you

Laura: thanks, me too.

Parker: you seem upset, what is bothering you?

Laura: no nothing just thinking

Parker: we'll your to pretty to be upset your perfect ( he murmured) hey why don't you tell me what is going on....

Laura told Parker everything that she has been feeling these past days, and how she's been confused, Laura then decided she wanted to go home.

Parker escorted Laura to the door, and brung her home. They shared a long friendly hug, at the door of her house, she then kissed his cheek and thanked him for everything.

Laura: thanks Parker, I feel like I can really trust you, I'm glad your my new costar, and I'll see you next week.

Laura closed her door and headed for her bedroom, she sat her minute body on her bed. She then saw something she didn't think she will see today, she was blooming inside!!!!!

It was a video chat call from Ross. She couldn't be more excited.