Chapter 31: Let's Just Call It A break

~

I just finished applying my makeup, Ross was still asleep, but I need to go sort things out with Parker. I dressed up a little but not to much with a cute navy and coral summery dress. Trying not to wake up Ross I grabbed My bag and Just right as I was about to to walk out I heard a small Mumble.

" laur- where are you going"

Laura walked over to Ross and Planted a kiss on his cheek.

" Ross No where important Now get some sleep"

"But can I come"

" nope go to sleep Rossy Bear"

Laura lightly giggled and Ross just pursed his lips out signaling Laura to kiss him.

Laura gave him a peck on the lips and Ross smiled " better. Now you can go" and then laura headed out the door and Ross just continued to sleep.

....

Laura knocked on Parker room, and he opened the door he let her In and they both sat on the couch and there was a awkward tension between the two after the kiss last night. Parker began to stir up the conversation and break the ice of silence.

" so... Last night"

" ummm.. That's why I came here, I wanted you to know that.. Well to forget about it cause... It was just mistake and it meant nothing. I guess I wanted to get over Ross but now I know the reason why he was... you know.. And we sorted things out. And we are good now."

" oh so meant nothing to you! It meant everything to me!! You know if Ross doesn't act like a couple with Maia his career can be destroyed... And you don't be a secret..or the girl that destroys it do you??. Trust me no one does and he can say he will sort things out.., but if he can kiss girl with no problem that's not you... He can do it even if it's not acting.and - laur I won't do that to you."

" no it's just.. Well I don't think Ross would do that to me.. So I don't have to worry about it. And Parker I'm sorry but-"

Parker cut her off by kissing her and Laura tried to pull away but he put a strong grip on Laura.

He finally let go

" why did you kiss me!!!"

" I just had to do it.. I like you"

" you can hate me after this but just remember you don't wanna ruin his carrer... And how would the fans react!! Have you thought of that.they would hate you... Just think about it"

" I have to go"

Laura grabbed her purse and headed out the door. She took an elevator and went back to Ross' room and he wasn't sleeping she looked around and he was nowhere... And while looking, she felt two pairs of hands on her waist and they turned her around.

" why hello there laur"

" um hey Ross"

Laura sighed and removed Ross' hands from her waist

" what's wrong laur"

" nothing..."

" I know something's up tell me"

" well Ross we need to talk "

"About????"

" about us, You and Your career"

"Okay??"

" and where is this conversation coming from laura"

"Well um I went to Parker's room and we talked and stuff and he made me realize this"

" oh my lord Parker is ruining everything laura we were good yesterday, and what do you mean by stuff"

" nothing just stuff.."

" you guys kissed didn't you laur!!"

" um... Well he kissed me I tried to pull back but he had a strong grip on me Ross, but it meant nothing trust me"

" ross I don't wanna ruin your career, cause if you say we are back together, people will think your player and things like that and that will ruin you and your career, and I don't wanna be the person to make that happen, so I'm not saying I'm breaking up with you, I just want us to take a break and give us time to sort things through and figure things out.."

Ross sat down on the tip of the hotel bed and Laura sat next to him

" laura what are you talking about, we did figure things out yesterday didn't we?? I will go to all the press and explain everything I don't care if I get fired I don't care if I loose my career I don't care at all! All I care about is you and being with you and loving you, all I care about is spending time with you and as much cliche as this sounds all I care about is for you to love me and me to love you..."

" yes I know Ross but I don't wanna be the girl to ruin your career"

Laura got up and and was walking toward the door but Ross held the door.

" laura."

Laura looked up at him

" Ross"

"What just happened?"

"Nothing"

"Laura your making this complicated but tomorrow afternoon I promise you it will be back to normal, and who cares if I loose my career... Im willing to loose it as long as I have you"

Laura lightly smiled and looked down

Ross pulled Laura by the waist and

Ross leaned in to kiss Laura and the kiss startled off slow and gentle as it picked up speed, their lips moved in synch and the kiss got tenser, wanting to get into the kiss more Ross closed all the gaps between them and leaned against the wall, as the kiss got more heated Ross lightly bit Laura's lower lip and Laura lightly smiled into the kiss. Pulling away from the kiss their forehands rested on each other.

" laura I love you"

" I love you too but"

". But nothing and your not going anywhere, your staying here with me"

Ross picked Laura up and brung her to the Couch and sat her on his lap and pecked her lips"

"Ross your really making this hard"

" nope I'm not, we aren't taking a break, your staying here with me"

Laura smiled and Ross leaned in to kiss her, but Laura stopped him by blocking his lips in a joking manner, laura giggled.

" I can't kiss you ross"

" why is that laur"

" cause your breath stinks "

Laura giggled and Ross chuckled.

He lightly pushed Laura down in the couch and got on top of her and began to kiss all of her face and then met her lips and kissed her and pecked her lips continuously. And for the rest of the day they watched movies and just kissed and just enjoyed each other's presence. Falling in love all over again every second of the day.

------------------------------------------------------

This was just a boring filler chapter more chapter to come!!! But I need ideas I'm having writer block. 😁😒

QOTD: what's your jam currently

AOTD: all about that bass by Meghan Trainor , and Boss by Fifth harmony

Plz enter the edit book cover contest 🌸❤️💛

I'm signing off👋 bye - 🌸Elizabeth🌸