The move

Chris' POV:

We went to tyga's crib first! Black chyna was already packed!

Tyga was throwing clothes in His bag really fast! he was making me nervous !

Me: what you packing for ? where we going!?

Tyga: Nigga we leavin. The police bought up that incident in 2000. If I go back to jail , its OV!

Me: wait, what happened in 2000?

Tyga: Man! come on bruh! go get yo stuff

Me: nigga what happened?

Tyga: groans( sitting on the bed looking down!) I was young and dumb, I really didn't know what I was doing! it was a bet! I was bet I couldn't shoot a gun! I pulled the trigger and let go . it fired and hit a little girl directly in the head!

Me: awe man! did she die!

Tyga: No , but she has a serious brain condition , which makes it even worst because she has to suffer!

Me: oh. you know her name?

Tyga: ummmmmm idk it was something close to deraliyn teraliyn sum like that but she kinda local here! well was!

Me: god man that's messed up .. but I mean the bi*** .. oh excuse me, girl, shouldn't have been right there!

Tyga: man what you mean!?She was taking out the trash! She didn't even know people was outside shooting.

Me: oh ( laughing ) but whatever I'm bout a go get my stuff! leaving tyga with a depressed look on his face!

In the car I fell asleep, and when i woke up next thing you know we was in Atlanta , Georgia!

We went to stay with some friends of his, ig this where he go to hide out, cuz he already had a whole room! *laughs!