So what?

Chris' POV:

   its been like 2 months , I'm surprised that the cops ain't been trynna track us down or nun . but I been feeling weird staying in these people crib, but they got these new neighbors , but I couldn't see their faces. but the momma booty something so vicious! So you know , I had to Holla!

(I went over to her house and knocked on the door.)

Me: Hey Miss. welcome to the neighborh... wait --- BEYONCE !?

Beyonce: Chris!?! omg .. its been like forever ! ( she said hugging me with her baby in her hands )

come in!

Beyonce was nice! Her hair flowed with the wind, her body just right . so fit. That just made me want her even more!(me imagining her stripping in slow motion)

Me: can I see blue? I haven't seen her since she was little little, couldn't even walk yet!

( we both laughed )

Beyonce: yea I know, she's growing up fast.. but of course yo can see her ( she hands her to me )

( Her Phone rang)...

" тaĸe all oғ мe, ι jυѕт wanna вe тнe gιrl yoυ lιĸe, тнe ĸιnda gιrl yoυ lιĸe"

Beyonce's POV:

             phone conversation:

Me: hello!?

Jayz: hey babe, what you doing?

Me: nothing I was giving blue a bath!

Jayz: oh. babe i miss you. I come home next week tho!!

Me: oh baby! I'm so happy

Jayz: yea

Me: made any new songs?

Jayz: oh yea! I just made a new song , its called the motion!

( he put the phone up to the radio, letting me hear it!)

Me: oh . bae that's hot!

Jayz: yea I know, but I was trynna get somebody in it with me but idk who!

Me: me, me!

jayz: we just made a song together( drunk in love) and its on YOUR album!

Me: mannnnneeeee!!

jayz: yea, but where baby girl!?

Me: oh she with Chris

jayz: Chris ?

Me: yea chris !baby, you know! Brown !!

Jayz: holdup. I thought we talked bout this!! this nigga back !?

Me: yea I know, but he's our new neighbor and I thought that we should at leas.....

Jayz: NEW NEIGHBOR?

OH HELL NO!

Me :  baby !!

I just don't want him to feel l....

jayz : ion. want you talking to his perverted a** !

Me: he not a pervert...

jayz: girl ... this dude is phyco.. he drank a whole cup of  blood before!

COW BLOOD!

Me: ( laughing )

jayz: I'm not laughing ... man u .making me mad .. get my child fro. him and put him out ! ( he hung up )