The next Day

Chris's POV

I woke up and went downstairs to get some breakfast , but instead of there being a delicious breakfast waiting for me , something else was.

( don't move.) ( put your hands behind your head)

"it was them same dirty ass policeman who was on us the day we left" !

( your under arrest for the murder of "Robyn fenty, skylar fenty , and Cameron brown! )

me: damn . Tyga!? Tyga!? "I said while they were putting handcuffs on me"! but I didn't see him!

" they lead me outside where I saw booku police cars in the driveway! "

" everybody in the neighborhood was outside or either looking in their windows.. even Beyonce .

she looked mad or sum .. she had this weird look. she was still fine tho!

"then they put me inside the car and drove off !

We arrived at the police station and they pulled me out the car  handcuffed!

me: Whats going on?

Cop: We know you killed them! Don't try to deny it , your info came up when we searched the DNA for the fingerprints you LEFT ON THE GUN YOU TRIED TO HIDE!

so.. anything you need to add"?

( I was speechless, and nervous! I couldn't say anything to TRY and defend myself! )

Cop: exactly .. lock him up ...

( they took me to a empty cell )

I was there for a whole week , wondering where the hell tyga was! he took part in this murder too, so why was I the only one they locked up... I know they know it wasn't me by myself ..