Jail or Nahhh?

Chris' POV

The next day, I heard something loud

I woke up and 5.o was Surrounding my house.

Cops: Put your hands up. come on out!

Me: sh**!!!!

              I walked outside with my hands behind my head! then I saw Tyga sitting in the back of the car.I already knew what it was about! They put me in.

Car Conversation

Tyga: say, don't tell them nun. ( he whispered to me .

Me: Man, wtf!?!! how they know it was us!?!!

Tyga: Mane idk . they might not!  that's why you just gotta stay quiet !

just don't tell nobody nun ! AT ALL!

        We pulled up to the station downtown. The police harrasing me in this small as* room!

Cop: so, you wanna tell me what happened!?!!

Me: Look bruh idk what you talking about!

Cop: oh really!? ( He pulled out some pictures , it was rhianna and the kids, they were dead) blood everywhere !

Cop: Do you know these people !?!!

Me: of course i know them!'and yes I knew that they were dead too!( I said trying not to confess!)

Cop: aren't these your kids? I wouldve expected more grief out of you !?!!

Me: yea but .. ( he cut me off)

Cop: Mr brown!? where were you at about 10:30 yesterday night?

Me: i - I was at tyga's house . it was his son's birthday!

Cop:  and if you knew that your family were dead why didn't you call in , instead of going to a child's party?

Me: look I didnt kill them if that's what you're wondering!!

Cop: I didn't say that...( GCO )

Me: then what am I doing here in cuffs!?!!

Cop: look kid, I'm just trying to get all the facts!

Me: kid? last time i checked we were around the same age and I told you the facts!! man whatever! can I go now!?

Cop:fine.. but , I'm not through with you, tyga, or this investigation! OK!?

( he took me out of the cuffs and called for tyga!)