Epilogue

The first thing Hoseok thought when he woke up was Kim Taehyung.

Sprawling across the white sheet was the tan arm that held him in place when he struggled that night. Hoseok eyed it in dazed, not registering that it wasn't his skin tone at first, but the popping veins and rough hands caging his petit figure definitely look familiar.

The first thing he thought when he woke up was,

K-Kim Taehyung?

'Fuck–!' he maneuvered himself up, but not more than two seconds later he was pulled back to the satin sheets.

'Going already?' Taehyung moaned, his voice scratchy. Hoseok shuddered when his neck met with something soft and plushy, something that latched between his thighs not long ago. 'That's not what you did last night, beautiful.'

'Q-Quit it.' Hoseok squirmed, earning a coo. 'It's too early for you calling me names, Tae.'

'I prefer late.'

Hoseok glanced at the clock, and he bowled his eyes round.

'Jesus fuck– it's ten! Ten! How on earth did I slept through my alarms? Get up. Get–'

'You're so cute.' Taehyung scrunched up his nose, pulling Hoseok even further. 'When did you get so cute?'

'Taehyung!' Hoseok wailed, getting up.

'Nu-uh, that wasn't what you call me last night.' Taehyung flashed that demonic grin. Then he lurched forward, and Hoseok stumbled back with a sharp intake of breaths.

The aura in the room darkened almost instantly, and the older male tried suppressing himself from mewling when Taehyung dipped down, passing through his lips and right to his ear, whispering, 'What was it that you addressed me with when I took you from behind for round three, Hoseok?'

'T-Taehyung, don't do this–'

'Wasn't it... Taehyung hyung?'

Red painted Hoseok's cheeks.

The younger was steady on top of him. Unmoving. Lazy, but provoking. Above him like this, Taehyung's wide shoulder blocked the sun, causing rays to illuminate the dark locks he pulled while the younger fucked him to stupid. Above him like this, a fresh and unblemished promise echoed again like a dream, something like 'mate' and 'you have me's.

'Hoseok.'

The owner of the name refocused his eyes, and he saw the familiar T E N painted almost invisible in the younger's forehead. Hoseok didn't scurry away, didn't even look away. He couldn't help to think that danger looked incredibly sexy on Kim Taehyung, so he erupted a sinister smirk, then yanked him down.

'You gonna embarrass me like that?' he hissed, biting harshly on Taehyung's lips. 'You gonna tell me the dirty things I told you last night and paint shame on me? Knowing that we shouldn't be doing this, does shame and sin looks good on me and makes me the devil you're dancing with, Taehyung?'

There was a switch turned on, and now Hoseok's gaze darkened into something more forbidding, like a mystery an ancient sea carried within its grim waves. He was treading himself into new territory, completely foreign but inviting and so very lascivious too, and Hoseok thought, with Taehyung, he was a little too fearless.

He slammed the door shut to that logic, and pulled the younger's hair harshly, 'You just love degrading me, don't you Tae? Shoving my words into my own mouth, enjoying how flustered I am. You like that, don't you? Don't you.'

'Fuck, Hoseok. We can't– you're still sore.'

'Who said I am?'

Taehyung looked at him, completely bewildered.