Chapter 21: Hidden Truth

Please pardon my grammar or whatever mistakes as I'm currently sick right now so I'm not in my right mind when I was writing this.😅

Anyways!😆

LEGGOOO!!!😆😆😆😆

My Manhwa Prince👑

Chapter 21: Hidden Truth

What was that?...
Why is he telling me that now?
He already have a girlfriend...but why is he telling me this?
Why?...
Why?... I don't understand his intentions.
But why....why did my heart beat fast when he suddenly told me that?
Do I still...perhaps still have feelings for him?...

I shook my head as I erased the thoughts out of my mind and opened my front door.

The house was quiet and dark. I could hardly see anything...
I tried my best to shut the door quietly an tip toed to my room quietly as I didn't want to wake Jung kook up.

I tiptoed in front of my room door and was about to open it when suddenly I heard a voice spoke out.

Jung kook: "Where did you go?"

My heart jumped and I turned around but I couldn't see anything because of the pitch black darkness.

Y/N: "J-jungkook...I thought you were sleeping. You gave m-me a shock..."

I let out a nervous laugh at the end of my sentence.

Jung kook: "I thought you were sleeping too....but it seems like you weren't. where did you go?"

His voice changed into a deep and intimidating one.
I heard him stood up from the sofa and started to take steps.
Because there wasn't any source of light, I couldn't see anything....and I didn't know that he was walking towards me...

Y/N: "You should go to sleep. It's late."

Jung kook: "Not until you answer my question...."

My heart rate escalated and I started sweating as I realized his voice was really near me and that he was actually standing right in front of me...

Y/N: "Ju-jungko-"
Jung kook: "So where did you go?"

I couldn't breathe properly as I realized that his presence was just right in front of me and it's really suffocating me.

Jung kook: "Answer......Me."

My eyes grew wide open when I saw his face was just inches from mine as he lighted up the room with his lighter...
His face is too near!😫

Y/N: "C-can you move..."
Jung kook: "Move?...like this?"

He leaned in closer towards my face and now our lips are almost touching!
I couldn't even feel like I'm breathing anymore...
I'm stuck in between him and my room door...
I'm frozen in place.

Jung kook: "Why is your face so red?"

He stared at me with his lustful eyes.

Y/N: "S-stop..."
Jung kook: "I won't...you seem to be enjoying this.."

I can't handle him any longer!😫😫
My left hand that was behind, found the doorknob. So all I had to do now is just...

RUN!

I pushed him away from me and took the opportunity and fled.

I quickly rushed into my room and slam and locked the door.