Sukor - a new journey continue

Hi everyone hope u r excited to know what will happen next 🤗.

Recap: Sneha an old family friend returned to the wedding. Chakor had a bad feeling but her mom consults her she sleep on her lap.
Sneha holds Suraj hand he stopped. Suraj Im sorry for my mistakes in the past u ask me to stay u told me abt ur feelings for me n I rejected them. But Suraj trust me the reason y I tejected ur love was not that I dont love u I really did but I was scared n had no self-confidence u know before I left I always thought someday u will come n call me back Suraj wants to say something but was Interrupted by Sneha Suraj i was depressive i wasn’t beautiful n was fat i thought u were joking n wanted to play with my feelings but Suraj honestly I was always in love with u but Im happy too that u found ur soulmate Imli *she said thw wrong name intentionally* Suraj did not reply he was confused abt the whole Situation he tuned to her n was stopped by her again she put her finger on his lips n shaked her head there is no need to say something. He left without saying a word back in his room he remembered the past.

6 years ago:
Is the day before Sneha left they meet the family to say good bye. In this moment it was Suraj who hold her hand n tried to stop her not to leave him. He confessed that he likes her alot n won’t bear it if she will leave him. Sneha was a loving girl an old friend of Childhood n Suraj was always happy with her (u know the past his father was more concern Ravaan) Sneha was his only friend whos attention was always on Suraj n his feelings he never knew when he fall in love with her but he took all his courage n told her the truth abt his hearts feeling n she rejected him (see it was hard for him to trust a women bcz after Sneha it was Tina who hurt him).

Present:
Suraj rethinks abt what Sneha just told him. *whats going on I love Chakor but Sneha just express her feelings toward me n she wished me luck with my Futur wife IMLI* (he finally realized) No not Imli it’s Chakor only Chakor n Sneha she is a friend only. She left me not me her. I have to clear this he went to the guest room n knocked Sneha was in a lingerie Suraj I'm sorry 😳 n turned. Sneha its ok wht happen y u come? *well i know y n u wont leave from here after seeing me in this* Suraj took a long n deep breath Sneha u r my friend the oldest I have he smiled but my love is Chakor my heart belongs to her n no one else has a right on it. I just came back to tell u Im getting married to Chakor tomorrow n Vivaan is getting married to Imli so u had a mistake by the names I hope to clarify this matter so u wont make the mistake tomorrow. Sneha was shocked n angry n suraj was happy as he clarified it n the heavy burden on his shoulder were gone he didn’t turned to her he straightforward to his room n fell asleep thinking of the next day.

Precap:
Wedding n evantually an evil plan