Sukor - a new journey continue last part

Hi

recap: Chakor n Suraj had romantic shower. She feels the insecurity of Suraj who is jealous in Adi n Chakor’s friendship. Their is a reason y he is here.

Suraj left with KN n Vivaan to their first day in office. KN: Suraj this is ur cabin n their u see another desk it’s for my bahu Chakor. Vivaan the cabin next to Suraj is yes n as u can see there is also a extra desk for imli. Both boys: Thank u.
KN: Listen today I will give u each a project n u both have to try it best. ok?
Both nodded.

KN: We have a meeting on 12 pm. be there we have guest the CEO of Richand.
Suraj: Richand uncle Rinas father.
He nodded.
All three went to their cabin. Suraj was looking around n he saw his desk was full decorated with pics if him n Chakor the desk has all his stuff he needed. He recalls his words to Chakor what he wanted for his office room n all those stuff was present. He calls Chakor ring ring
Imli n Adi: Chakor ur phone it’s Suraj jiju 😁😁.
Chakor comes running n picked up the phone: Hello Suraj… hi baby… she blushed
Adi n Imli notice n teased her.
And Suraj hears who Adi calls him jiju. Chakor can I talk to ur friend Adi?
Chakor gave Adi the phone he was surprised but took it.

Adi: Hi Suraj jiju
Suraj: Hi Aditya
Adi: What no I’m not Aditya to family n friends I’m Adi.
Suraj: Sorry Adi I hope u r feeling gud if there is anything u need please just ask for it. Adi: Suraj jiju
Suraj: ok don’t call me jiju u know I told it chagan too not to call me jiju I feel old call me bro. Adi was laughing n said ok.
Chakor was irritated *what is he talking n y?*
Suraj: May I ask u a request I want to surprise her but whenever I ask imli to help in the very next moment Chakor knows it so their is no surprise…
Adi: hmm Okay don’t worry. Here talk to my little sis / friend Chakor.
Chakor: hmm so what were u talking abt?
Suraj: y? r u jealous.

Chakor 😲 me uff the last two days it wasn’t me ok Mr.
Suraj: yeah ok. u r right y women have to be always right.
Chakor: bcz we r the one who leads u. behind every successful men is a women.
Suraj: I don’t want u behind me. I want u by my side next to me.
Chakor: so sweet. BTW y u call?
Suraj : To thank u

Chakor: Thank me for what?
Suraj: I have to leave there is a meeting. Bye.
Chakor: What but…bye.

Adi remembered the number of Suraj n wrote him a message: Bro u need chocolate with strawberry flavour. A bunch of red roses n take her out for dinner she loves real desi food. Best of Luck Adi.

Suraj n Vivaan had their first meeting it was boring 😣. KN invited Richard with family for dinner. Suraj wanted to go out with Chakor but he postpone it on tomorrow.
KN: Suraj this is ur project n Vivaan here urs. Suraj *y dad he to give this job I want to spend my time with Chakor* It was 5:30pm n they headed back home.

Sneha wasn’t aware of the change in Suraj n Adi’s relation so she went to him to offer him a deal: Hi I’m Sneha. Suraj childhood friend. Adi: Hi I’m Adi Chakor childhood friend. Sneha: I need it help. Adi: My help?
Sneha: I love Suraj n I know u love Chakor let’s shake hands n to separate them. Adi was thinking *I can expose her I need evidence. I will shake hand with her but only to save Sukor* Ok he said.

It was evening n Richard came with his family. Chamlis Family was also present (Chagan too on special wish of Ragini😉) All were having food. Suraj was holding Chakors hand he wanted to say something but was stopped by his mother who took Chakor n Imli to the kitchen. Teju announce that the whole food of today is made by Chakor n Imli n most of the food r fab. of their husband’s. Chakor made Teju sit. Both Imli n Chakor served the food. They started the dinner n Sneha was trying to get Suraj attention but he had only eyes for Chakor. Sneha signal to Adi to do something Adi* shit Kiya karoon /what should I do* Adi: Chakor. ya Adi. Please just a moment. He signal her that now she can try. Adi n Chakor were in the kitchen
Chakor: What happen?
Adi told her everything Chakor was shocked
Chakor: What now?
Just do as I say.
ok.

They comeback n was eating Suraj: Chagan how is college r u taking care of ragini?
Both Chagan n Ragini blushed. Chagan: yeah but she doesn’t need to be cared all r feared they know she is ur sis.
Ragini: do u know Chagan is my only friend.
Vivaan: at least 1
haha all laughed
Tina: Chakor imli the food is delicious
Both said thank u.
Chakor looked at Suraj n gave him a piece of paper she make him understand to read it carefully. He read it n nod.

Tina: If u don’t mind could I stay here.
Chakor: Yeah.
Suraj: Oh madam she wasn’t asking u
KN: haha why not
Chakor: u can have… u can have only a clothes they will fit u.
haha all laugh.
Imli: sure.
Ragini: wow we r making a sleepover. But it will be unfair for Chagan even he should stay.
Vivaan get a bit confuse Suraj too. But KN said yes he can stay too.
Chakor: KN ji Papa thank u so much.
Chagan whispered to Ragini: y u doing this?
Ragini: U know y today u will talk to brothers.
Chagan was scared.

All were going to their rooms the girls were all in Raginis room n Sneha left early. Chakor was leaving after her.

Chakor note:
My dear u r friend Sneha is a fraud she wants u. really she wants u. She is trying to separate us n she asked for help from Adi. She thought like u that Adi may interested in me n she wanted to take advantage of the situation. Adi told me everything in the kitchen but he has no evidence but he will meet her tonight n we will be present.

Chakor n Suraj have heard all. Sneha talked to Adi abt. the separation her future plans how she will get Suraj.Suraj was more than angry he was ready to kill but Chakor stops him n make him calm. Adi: Sneha I’m sorry Sukor came out of their hidden place. Suraj u here. Suraj goes to her but Chakor came between them: Chakor move. No Suraj u can’t do anything wrong. Chakor she was trying to separate us. ya trying but she failed. Fine listen to me carefully I don’t want to see u ever again u will leave tomorrow morning u understand. Sneha: but Suraj. He left with Chakor n Adi.

Suraj: Thanks Adi.
Adi: No problem. U said whenever I need something I can ask.
Suraj: yes. of course.
Adi: It friend
Sukor were surprised Sneha I just throw her out.
Adi: No. Tina
Both were happy now: Chakor will handle this. But after this. She was irritated. But Suraj took her for a long drive he said: Baby ur food was great but I want to give something. Chakor: a long drive?

Suraj: I know u like this but no. Adi told me abt the marathon n the trainer Arjun Khanna do it. Chakor looked at him with tears in her eyes she hugged him thank u so much. Don’t worry I will handle project n if not then not who cares. Chakor hit him I do. She kissed him on his cheek.
On the next morning Chakor talked to Tina n praised Adi a lot n she told her the incident of last night. She was very impressed. on the otherside Chagan was talking to Suvaan abt his n Raginis relationship.

On the dining table Suraj announce Chakors Career as a marathon runner n her trainer will be the famous Arjun Khanna. He then looked to Ragini n Chagan n said we have a new couple here Tina got up Suraj its not well not yet. oh Suraj said i was talking abt Ragini n Chagan but yeah nice. They were all surprised but happy only Ranjana wasn’t but she was scared to be exposed so she kept quite.

Hmm a few months later:
Vimli r expecting their first child
Tina n Adi become a couple n r engaged so r Chagan n Ragini.
Suraj was late but he got he was waiting for Chakor behind the finishing line with a tag “Go Chakor” She come running toward him behind her another runner very close but Chakir just saw Suraj n got new energy she win. They celebrate together with Arjun n his wife Bhagya Khanna.
_______________________________________
That’s it this story ends here.
Sorry if I missed something or rushed.

I will write a season 3 coming soon