Sukor - a new journey continue

Hi all thank u for ur support here is the next update. Another short one.

recap: Teju n Chakor had a private moment as DIL n MIL Teju said that Chakor means to her a daughter. While having dinner the phone rings…

Bijli called for Chakor the call is for her. She goes to the phone: Hello Chakor Rajvanshi speaking…. Hello Chakor it’s Aditya…. Adi how r u?… Well I’m fine sorry I was fine till now…. What do u mean?…. U got married n didn’t invited me that’s not fair.… Oh Adi I’m so sorry but u r so busy with work n we just had a month for the preparation n mister how can u think that I would forget my childhood friend I send an invitation card but someone changes his address n the card came back… Ops sorry year, but don’t worry…. y would I…. u got married I have a gift for u…. really what is it?.. Adi, Adi hello… pieeeep. What the call got cut.

Ding Dong the doorbell rings n all thought who could it be so late. Bijli was going to open the door but Chakor runs toward to open it she knew who it was. She open the door n Adi was standing right in front of her she hugged him. So how u liked my gift. She smiled I knew it would be u on the door u cut the call she gave him a light punch on his upper arm. Ouch Chakor u didn’t change.

Suraj was feeling a bit weird who is this guy n y is Chakor so close to him. He stands up n goes there. Chakor who is this? Suraj this is Adi my childhood friend n Adi this is (She make herself stand next to Suraj n holds his hand) My Husband Suraj Rajvanshi. Bot men’s shakes hand n greet.

So what u say???