Sukor - a new journey continue

A short one.

Precap:
Sukor had a private breakfast. Sneha is trying to make Imli jealouse on Chakor coz Suraj does alot to make her comfortable n Vivaan doesn’t even think of someghing like this.

In the evening

Every1 even Sukor were sitting on the dining table. Teju: Chakor please can u come into the kitchen? Chakor got up n went to Teju she was waiting for her. Chakor: yes Teju ma u called me. Teju: come I want to give u something. Chakor was confused n excited she goes to her n Teju had a flatbread with red lentils (Roti with daal) she give her a first bite of it. U had ur breakfast upstairs in ur room with Suraj but I consider u as my daughter not daughter in law now I feel satisfied. Chakor hugged her thank u with tears in her eyes. Teju maa u make me feel like home with maai Thank u so much. She whipped her tears away they both come out of the kitchen together. KN: Suraj eta be careful it seems like it mom has a new fav. Look how close they r. Dad as long as they r happy I can share a little bit of mommy’s love they both smiled.
They started with the food n the phone rings. Bijli picked up: Rajvanshi house hello….haan o.k. 1 min… Chakor it’s for u. All looked at her who would call at this time….

So guess who is it n what will happen next?