6

"Just remember, blend in one direction, always." Zach said.

They both were alone in the class and Zach was actually trying to cover for the classes Mia missed, she was trying her best and it was working. Well with Zach beside, it had to, there was no chance Zach would let anything go wrong.

"Like this?" she asked complying with his directions. 

"Yes exactly, one direction and until these bubbles go away." She nodded and continued blending. 
It was a laborious task and her curls falling on her face which she tried shutting behind her ear but just painted her face with more flour, it seemed like typical movies scene. 

Zach had his hand halfway in the air when he asked, "May I?" to put her hair behind her ear, he was a gentleman and this was another sign that he truly was. She nodded. Mia's heart fluttered when he touched her, she wondered what he felt. 

After some moment of silence, Mia was still busy blending the batter while Zach was trying to find cracks in the ceiling, he finally cleared his throat breaking the silence. "The ex-president, his daughter is getting married this weekend" Mia gave him a look, how was that any of her concern? She hummed asking him to continue, back focusing on the mixture. "I am invited".

"Wow, you knew the president" she nodded appreciating his words.

"Yeah, he took a lot of orders" he chuckled, "he is one of my best customer", of course he is, he is the ex president. 

"You got the order for the wedding too?" she asked a little excited.

"yes of course" he winked. Mia smiled warmly at him "so.." he again cleared his throat clearly trying to get her attention back, and it did happen, she looked up at him once again "Would you like to come with me?" he was nervous, his voice said it.

Yes? or No? 
Mia kept her gaze at him for longer than comfortable, she liked him, and she wanted to go, but she didn't want to sound too eager and she was nervous herself, no matter how good of friends they were.

"Its fine if you can't or don't want to...I will ask camelia" ahh she again, she is one of his friend who just keeps her claws at him, she literally clings to him.

"Why me?" she was trying to get his heart out, just to make sure she was thinking straight and it was not her heart that was over riding and so she was reading all the signs the other way. But he remained quiet for longer this time, forming a sentence maybe. "I mean if camelia is ready..." she trailed off.

He immediately shook his head, "I haven't asked her, you were my first choice" he said blushing.

She was sure she was turning pink herself, the look of his face, he looked so adorable being shy, and making the first move.

She still hasn't said yes, she didn't know how to. "what should I wear?" she said smugly. Her way of saying yes, he smiled and looked into her eyes deeply, reading them. 

"You look beautiful in everything" he sighed, it was a breath of relief he definitely was nervous and scared a little. 

_______________________________

Zach picked Mia, and Toby was left at blake's. 

"You look stunning" said Zach. 

She did, and she kind of knew that. She was confident and happy with her and the situation.