10

Mia's first week at the cafe, everything was good, once again things were getting better, she has started to meet people make new friends and all. 

And today was the first weekend, and as planned Mia was to meet Anthea for coffee. 
Mia was doing her mundanes when her phone rang with a known caller ID, being no one but Anthea.

"Hey Mia!"

"Good morning Anthea." she chimed.

"About today," her voice was low and it made Mia feel she (Anthea) will not be able to make up for  today's meeting.  Mia hummed. "My boss called me, I have work. So  won't be able to make it up for coffee..."

Work, on a sunday afternoon, and by her saying she won't be able to make up for coffee sounds like she is going to be busy till evening. Seriously, work on a Sunday!
"It's alri-" 
But Anthea didn't let her complete.

"Can we make it to Dinner?

oh, before Mia could reply Anthea shot up.

"I have someone I'd like you to meet, Please."

Ahmm now this left Mia almost speechless, who'd she like to meet her?

"Yeah?, Who?" Mia asked hesitantly.

Anthea almost giggled on the other side of the phone before answering, "His name is Roby, and he is my fiance."

Anthea, Fiance? 
well yes of course she is lady and a human being but as Mia is used to seeing, Anthea, who is not so human, she never thought about her having a boyfriend or a fiance, or getting married, ever.  
"wow, I'd love to meet him Anthea." Mia smiled inwardly, she earned a new friend, someone who wants to share up with her, someone she can share with, and she is not her sister.

"That's great, say at 8 in the paraiso?"

"8, at Paraiso." Mia noted. 

"See you there, Mia."

Mia liked the feeling of having made a new friend, and without efforts. Anthea is an intellectual person and having her as a friend is definitely a blessing.
She wishes Mia to meet her fiance, it was a great deal. Mia was excited, and a little nervous as it has been long since she has done friends, Yes she talked to people and stuff but she never was truly able to call someone a friend and share her secrets with other than Tani, so this was an achievement indeed.

After the call Mia contined with her routine work when there was a thunk at the door signalling its closing, Mia frowned as to who it can be. Toby didn't bark either, which meant a familiar person it is.

Not a minute later Mia was cleaning her hand when Zach walked into the kitchen. Mia was used to have him around everytime and everywhere but not anymore, there were differences now, distances...
Mia furrowed a brow at him to which Zach responded in the most ignorant way possible, he approached Mia and embraced her in a hug. She didn't hug him back but she didn't repel either which sadly Zach took as a advantage and not later after he should have pulled away, he instead continued to nibble on the nape of her neck, which she was not enjoying. 

"Zach" she whispered lowly, which he again mistook as a moan or something and continued working on her, his hand roaming down.

"Zach, no" she was still low, she didn't want this, not now, not so soon after..
But Zach was just not ready to leave her, he was being too busy in making her his.

Rubbing her back and groping her butt.

She pulled away, "Zach. I said NO!" this time she was loud enough to make sure he took a note of it, Zach looked moved. His eyes were wide, by fear or maybe it was just lust.