Chapter -4-

The next morning I see Gabriel. His arms are wrapped around me. I wanted to get up but I also didn't want to wake him up. If he wasn't so hot I would throw his arm off of me but he's sleeping so peacefully I don't want to wake him up. I'll just stay here till he wakes up. "Sweetheart I'm already awake.  " Gabriel said raising his arm. I get up and go to the kitchen, then saw my dad sitting at the table.

"DAD!" I say running up to hug him. "What-oh hello dear. Are you alright, you're screaming." He said with a concerned look on his face. "No, dad I'm just happy you're here. I was hoping you would be ok and here you are." I said calming down. I'm really happy you are ok. Then Gabriel walked in and looked at me without noticing my dad standing at the freezer. He leaned down and kissed me right as my dad turned around. My dad threw Gabriel across the room making a loud thud.
I stifled a giggle and went to help him up. Dad not looking very happy said "get a book, start reading anything you find that wards us from other Angels and monsters would be nice." We all grabbed a lore book and went to doing research.

A/N
Sorry if this one is bad. Please no angry mobs. I would like to give the people who added my story to their reading list a shoutout. Sorry if I did not individualize you specifically but I don't remember the names and I think this is easier. Anyway thank you for reading Falling For The Trickster.
-Ronee❤️