Chapter -3-

I wake up to a warm feeling beside me. I turned over to see a "sleeping" Gabriel. I got up and went to the closet. I picked out a white lace-like dress, a black cardigan, and a pair of white lace wedges. Then I got my bra and underwear and got in the shower.

When I got out and was dressed. I blow dried my hair. After I brushed my brown and blonde ombré colored hair, I took and put it in a ponytail. I made a hole in my hair and pulled the ponytail through.

When I got downstairs I went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. Nothing. Well this is just swell, I'm not hungry anyway. I went to leave the kitchen and saw my dad standing in the living room talking to another archangel. Lucifer. He wanted me along with Gabriel. My father said he refused to hand me over.
Lucifer looked around my angry father and looked me in the eyes before I hid in the corner of the doorway.
"Balthazar hand over the abomination and no harm will come to her, please brother don't make me take her by force." Lucifer said get a little annoyed at my fathers refusal. Then Gabriel appears beside my dad and says " She's not going anywhere with anyone brother. She's under my protection." I walked out feeling brave and I said " who are you and what do you want with me?" Damn I should've kept my mouth shut. My dad looked at me, then Gabriel, then finally at Lucifer. "Balthazar just hand her over and no harm will come to her I promise. If I have to take her by force I won't think twice about killing her." Gabriel disappeared and reappeared beside me. "Come on we have to go." Gabriel said as I held on to his waist. I was afraid of leaving my dad behind. "Gabriel what about my dad," "he'll be here soon. I promise nothing will happen to him." I looked down and said "I'm going to bed I'll see you in the morning." That night I practically cried until I fell asleep....curled up to a very handsome Gabriel.

-hey guys sorry it's short kinda ran out of ideas. I promise next chapter will be longer
-Ronee❤️