1. Welcome to BTS

The first time Jeon Jeongguk met Park Jimin he was just a shy teenager who had been picked out to join a rookie boy group. Jeongguk had been made offers from other companies, but Big Hit Entertainment had an ace up their sleeve; Kim Namjoon, a.k.a. Rap Monster. Jeongguk had been impressed and awed watching Namjoon rap, and he knew then that he had to go with Big Hit. 

He never knew he could have the luck of getting to join a group with such talent. There was Namjoon, the leader, the reason the group was made in the first place. Then there was Kim Seokjin, their eldest member, who, although lacking in dancing, had a very sweet and full singing voice. He was also very caring and had a hilarious laugh. Next there was Min Yoongi. He may seem harsh if you just take a quick look, and his rap skills are no joke, but on the inside Jeongguk quickly learns he's a really sweet guy. Their fourth member is Jung Hoseok. Third oldest, but so full of energy he could be the maknae. He's always loud and laughing. He's also sort of a dance god. 

Then there are the 95-liners. During their first meeting Kim Taehyung tackles Jeongguk in a bear hug, and then pulls away just as quickly, flashing his box-like smile as he takes a shocked Jeongguk's cheeks in his hands and pinches, cooing at him.
"Aaaw, he's so cute!"
Jeongguk didn't know if he felt scandalized or not, watching the warm smile on the older boy's face.
"Leave him alone, Tae, can't you see you're scaring him?"
 And there was Jimin. It was Jeongguk's first meeting with both of the 95-liners, and all of the others were in the room as well. Jeongguk didn't know if he was the only one who hadn't met all of the members before. He looked over at Jimin for the first time, and his eyes fell on a boy not much taller than him, with a snapback, black ruffled hair sticking out from under it. He was wearing simple white shorts and a black tank top, and Jeongguk noticed that both his arms and his legs were, if not exactly muscular, still very honed. The most stand-out part of Jimin's body was, however, his eyes. As soon as Jeongguk layed eyes on him, Jimin's lips stretched out into a big, welcoming smile, and his eyes all but disappeared. Jeongguk had never seen a smile like that - it was as if, for Jimin, smiling was done with your whole face, not just your lips. To say that Jeongguk was staring would be an understatement. How could someone look like that? Jimin had puffy baby cheeks, and one of his front teeth was slightly in front of the other. He looked so soft and cuddly, Jeongguk wondered if he'd heard wrong, and Jimin was in fact the maknae of the group. He looked so innocent.

 "Ya! Jeongguk-ah! Welcome!" said a voice that Jeongguk instantly recognized as Namjoon's. Jeongguk finally looked away from Jimin's big grin, facing the leader who was approaching him along with the other boys to welcome the maknae.
"Thank you, hyung," Jeongguk smiled at them all, a bit shyly.
"Come on, let's go eat, I'm starving." said Seokjin. "It's time we got to know each other a little better."
Seokjin threw his arm around Jeongguk's shoulders and steered him out of the room, the other members following close behind.  

******************************************************

A/N: So that's the first chapter of my first ever BTS / Jikook fanfiction! Let me know what you think of it. I know it's short, but there's more to come, I already have some of it written :)