[FOUR]

Lennon groaned as her phone rang. She turned over onto her side and grabbed the phone off of the nightstand, and before checking who it was, answered it.

"Hello Lennon! We found some stuff out and were wondering if you wanted to meet up and talk about it?" Nev said threw the phone.

"Uhm, yeah sure. Can you give me like 45 minutes? I've got to get ready!" She said as she jumped out of bed and ran into the closet picking out an outfit.

"Of course. We'll see you in about an hour." Nev replied.

"Sounds good! See ya!" Lennon hung up the phone after hearing Nev mutter a 'bye.'

She quickly hopped in the shower and rinsed her hair and body, and once She was done, got dressed.

She chose a necklace that would compliment her outfit, and then started on her light makeup, while letting her blond hair air dry. She decided to just leave it in its natural waves and call it a day.

Noticing there was only 20 minutes left until the guys came, she made her way downstairs and made herself a small bowl of cereal, as her appetite wasn't that big from eating McDonald's at 2 AM with Ivy before she left her best friends house. She didn't really like staying over at people's houses.

She quickly ate it and put the bowl in the sink just as the guys arrived.

"Hey guys!" Lennon said smiling at the two show-hosts and the camera crew.

"Well hello there!" Max said as she opened the door wider to let them in.

"Alright, let's set up at the table, and then we'll start recording." The producer said. The camera crew instantly began setting up cameras, and Nev set up the computer as Max turned on his hand held camera.

"Alright, Lennon. Me and Max did some research last night. The first thing we did was obviously look up the picture. And I'm sorry to say this, but the person in the picture is not the person you've been talking to." Nev said as he searched up the picture, immediately coming up with thousands of other images of the same person.

She knew it. Brady was not real. She felt as if her world came crashing down, but somehow, she was relieved. She was glad that she was getting the answers she knew she deserved.

"The images are actually of a kid named Daniel Seavey. He is an 18 year old kid who is actually in a band called Why Don't We. After we found out who he was, we messaged him, and he would actually like to Skype with you if you're okay with it."

Was she actually going to do this? Did she actually want to meet the guy who she fell in love with even though he didn't know who she was? Of course she did. But she didn't know if she was ready.

"Uhm... sure"
__________________________
Catfish is such a good show wow.

Also thanks to wdwchia for the help with this story ❤️