[EIGHT]

Lennon was very anxious when she woke up the next morning. In only a couple hours she would be looking at Brady, or whoever was Brady.

At the continental breakfast in the hotel lobby, Lennon met up with Nev and Max, and discussed the plans for the day.

Lennon was dressed in a pair of light wash, ripped jeans, and a light pink t-shirt. She felt underdressed to be meeting Brady today, but she also didn't want to stand out. He lied to her, and she didn't want to dress up for him, so she stuck to a casual outfit.

"We have some free time, so meet in the lobby at 11." Nev said as he got up from the table. It was currently 8:30, so they had some time to do stuff.

Lennon made the decision to walk around the small town, and headed out of the hotel with her phone and $40 in hand. She found a small local coffee shop, and decided a coffee sounded good.

As she entered the coffee shop, a mixture of coffee beans and essential oils engulfed her senses, and she felt at home. She loved the smell of coffee, and her mom was a huge believer of essential oils, so the coffee shop reminded her of home and of her mother.

Lennon's mother knew about the situation Lennon was in, but was very disappointed in Lennon about it. She had taught her daughter that most people on the internet are not who they say they are, and lying is 10 times easier over the Internet then in person. Because of this, Lennon and her mothers relationship was very strained.

Lennon ordered a coffee, sat down at an empty table, and looked around the coffee shop. Her eyes traveled around the walls that were lined with coffee related paintings, and local advertisements for yard sales and items for sale. Her eyes continued around the room, and noticed a boy, who couldn't be older than her, at a table by himself.

The boys head was shoved inside a book. He had light brown hair, almost blonde. Occasionally he would look up from his book to take a sip of his iced coffee, and then would look back at the book. Lennon wanted to know this boy. He seemed like the type of guy she would get along with, and she so badly wanted to be his friend, but that wouldn't happen because her name was called for her coffee.

Lennon got up to get her coffee, and walked by the boys table. She noticed that when her name was called, his eyes immediately snapped up from his book and searched the small coffee shop for the girl.

Not thinking much of it, Lennon exited the coffee shop and continued her walk around the town. She stopped at a few gift shops, but not finding anything that sparked her attention, except a little magnet that she bought to put on her fridge at home. It was a tradition to buy a magnet at everyplace she has been.

Noticing that she had to be back at the hotel soon, Lennon made the trip back to the hotel. When she got there, it was 10:56. She was right on time.

Nev was already in the lobby, along with the crew.

"We're going to be here for like 15 minutes. Max is always fashionably late, so if you need to go to your room quick, I'd suggest you go." Nev said as she reached the group. Lennon didn't answer, but instead nodded and headed towards the elevator. She made it to her room, and sat the magnet in her suitcase before heading back down.

They waited another 7 minutes before Max finally came barreling out of the elevator. Once they knew he was in tow, they all made their way to the car.

The three were loaded in the car and the crew was in the van, and they started their way to Brady's house, where Lennon was going to meet the guy she had been talking to.

Lennon started breathing heavily, and she knew a panic attack was on the way. Her anxiety was at an all time high today, and she definitely understood why.

Lennon had her eyes shut for most of the way, at an attempt to calm herself down. She felt the car ease to a stop, but thought that they had just stopped at a red light. Instead, they were parked in front of a blue house, and Lennon let out an eternal scream as she exited the car.

Lennon stood on the sidewalk as Nev walked up to the door. Max was beside her, with his camera, and the camera crew was a few feet away recording the door.

A few seconds after Nev knocked, the door opened, and Lennon couldn't comprehend what she saw.
__________________________
Lol yikessssss