How does forever sound

How does forever sound??......

I want you forever, forever and always

Through the good and the bad and the ugly

We'll grow old together, and always remember

Whether happy or sad or whatever

We'll still love each other, forever and always

Forever and always, forever and always

-Parachute; forever and always

One year later....

Toya POV

I got out the shower and put on some baby lotion, then headed towards the closet. I picked out my red dress with one strap that stopped mid-thigh with slits on the sides of my stomach. I grabbed my black red bottoms and a black cardigan. I layed everything out on the bed and put on my bra and panties. I then went in the bathroom after grabbing my phone and turning on pandora. I brushed my wet and wavy curls and then put my hair into a neat wavy bun.

I then proceded to put on my make-up while singing along to pretty hurts by Beyonce. I put on some mascara, a little eyeliner, some red eyeshadow with black eyeshadow above it, and some red lipstick. I don't wear blush or foundation or all the other bullshit because i don't need it. My skin is flawless. I didn't need the make-up I had on to be honest, but I like wearing it from time to time to look sexier.

Tre walked in the bathroom and frowned at me. I pretended not to notice, because I already know what he's going to say.

"Babe why you wearing make-up? You look good enough without it." He said leaning against the wall.

"Why you not dressed?" I said changing the subject. I tell him all the time why and he always gets the same answer. I feel like it nigga damn.

"Trust me by the time you're done...I'll be ready" he said laughing at his little not so funny joke.

I just shook my head and sprayed myself with my Beyonce perfume and walked back into the bedroom. I stepped into my dress and adjusted it while looking in the mirror to make sure my strapless bra wasn't showing. After making sure the dress was straight I adjusted my boobs because they wasn't sitting right. Tre came out the bathroom while I was doing this and laughed at me.

"Shut up nigga!" I threw my shoe at him and he doged it still lauughing. "Ughh fuck you nigga"

"I already hit last night though" He said falling to the floor with his laughing fit.

I rolled my eyes and went the my jewelry box searching for accessories. After Tre finished laughing he walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"My baby mad at me?" I didn't answer and he slapped my ass "I said, is my baby mad at me?"

"Ouch, damn why yo ass got to be so damn aggressive." I said still hunting for my earrings

"Cause I know you like it...plus it turns you on." He said grabbing the earrings I was looking for from out my second jewelry box.

"Thanks." I said grabbing them and putting my gold studs in. "Now can you move?" I said turning in his arms.

"You not gone wear my gold locket I bought you?"

"yes, don't I always wear it. It's in the bathroom I was going to go get it if you would move" I tried pushing him