The Encounter

Akumu is trying to distract Betty from the oncoming hate by transforming into things to amuse her.

"Akumu I don't think I'll be able to hold this hate off much longer." Betty said as the hate tried to take her again. Akumu frowned and sat atop Betty's head.

"It's so hard not to give in to this hate." Betty said accenting the last word. Betty could feel the hate clawing and gnawing at her trying to show itself. It became harder and harder to stop it.

~~~

"Gaster I will be right back I need to go... uhm... find Frisk." Papyrus said.

"You stuttered Papyrus." Gaster pointed out.

"I need to find the human so I can capture them! Maybe then Undyne will appoint The Great Papyrus into the Royal Guard!" Papyrus stalled.

Gaster smiled and rolled his eyes. "Go capture that human Papyrus." Gaster said.

Papyrus left the room in search of what he thought was a human.

~~~

Frisk walked through a field to where Betty was hiding and ready to strike her down. They looked at the house and groaned.

"Look at this mess I've gotten myself into." Frisk told them-self.

"If only I didn't break the reset button, then I'd be able to reset all of this." Frisk said standing at the front door which was closed.

A recognizable voice came from behind him, a skeleton's voice. Frisk turned around to see Papyrus running towards him shouting various things. Frisk held out their arms to show Papyrus that Betty was his fight, not Papyrus's.

"Human I cannot allow you to fight her." Papyrus stated.

"Why's that." Frisk threw back.

"Because... because... I... I miss my brother and if I fight her, give her a puzzle, maybe I'll see him. Papyrus claimed.

"Papyrus you'll die if you go in there she's a lot stronger than you think." Frisk said reaching for the doorknob.

"Forgive me human for my actions." Papyrus shed a tear. He made Frisk's soul blue and dragged it away from the door and put him in a cage made of bones. Frisk's soul returned to red.

"Papyrus you're weak." Frisk said brutally creating a swords of Determination and slashing through the bones like butter.

"The Great Papyrus cannot be weak." He said conjuring a cage made of big bones. Frisk tried to break them but every scratch they made on the bones disappeared. Papyrus entered the house.

"Hmm, I didn't expect you here." The fear now holding the Bete Noire captive.

"Halt human you cannot pass unless you get through the great papyrus!" Papyrus commanded.

"Who told you I was a human?" The hate driven Bete Noire asked shooting a pink glob towards Papyrus's soul. Papyrus waved his hand and a bone came up from the ground impaling the glob and making it fade away.

"Fine then if you want to play that way then let's play." Bete Noire said grabbing her scythe and running towards Papyrus.

~~~

Gaster enters the room where Undyne and Jessica are in. He glares at Jessica and she twitces, coughing up more blood. Jessica again wipes it on the back of her shirt.

"Hey Gaster do you know what Pap had to do?" Undyne asked Gaster.

"He went to go look for Frisk." Gaster answered.

"Where is Frisk do either of you know?" Jessica asked them.

Undyne shrugged, "I don't know."

"My answer matches Undyne's." Gaster claimed.

"So Pap and Frisk are both gone so where would they be?" Undyne asked.