Realization

Bete Noire's Sans illusion wears off as she takes back her soul spear and runs at Papyrus. He turns her soul blue and forces her against the opposite wall which has a Gaster blaster on it.

It shoots and hits Bete Noire, she slams into the opposite wall. Akumu is only watching all of this unfold. Kumu then leaves the building which angers Bete Noire who's skin is starting to show the hate. She calls back Akumu who can't refuse. She creates her scythe again and goes at Papyrus who fires a gaster blaster at her, she avoids it and goes at Papyrus again.

Papyrus swings the giant bone around to hit Bete Noire, the explosion of the collision throws both of them back, it knocks Papyrus unconsious.

~~~

"Frisk is looking for betty because he thinks this is all his fault." Asriel said. The rest take a minute to register this.

"So if Papyrus is looking for Frisk." Gaster said.

"And Frisk is looking for Betty." Jessica said.

"Then Papyrus must've stopped Frisk!" Asriel exclaimed.

"Not quite my child, we don't know that for sure." Toriel countered.

"What if Betty goes after Pap, I know he can hold his own. But I'm not sure if could against that thing?" Undyne asked.

"Undyne you trained him well and I trained you, so I'm sure he'll be fine." Asgore stated.

"But he believes in everyone her fights." Gaster said.

"So he'll believe in Betty too." Toriel continued.

"We have to go after them." Undyne said. "I can't lose anyone else."

~~~

Bete Noire gets up and walks towards Papyrus conjuring her soul spear. She looks down at the unconscious skeleton and smiles. At that moment Akumu gets in front of her and frowns.

"Get out of my way pawn." Bete Noire commanded. Akumu wouldn't move though, he had enough of this killing. Bete Noire shoves Akumu aside and gets ready to stab the brotherless skeleton.

Bete Noire goes in for the kill and Akumu forms a shield around Papyrus and drags him away.

"You can't hide from me forever Akumu." The hate filled Bete Noire taunted. Akumu frowned and looked up to see Bete Noire standing over itself and the fallen monster.

"Do not disappoint me Akumu, kill the weakling." Bete Noire commanded once more.